Part - 14

Their overexcited kids very so happy jumping around the hall and dancing saying they are happy for both of them  Rahul looked at Sourav and sourav looked at Rahul having this ict family is best they know how to accept everyone in them .

Bhuvi was silently standing their looking at them a small smile on his face sourav and rahul went towards him and they asked him why he didn't join he replied he don't like much of shout .

They both get that he is not like to show much emotions and mostly stay silent but .

Jassi on other hand was new to group and he was getting dragged in dance by one and only hardik after freeing himself he came to the corner where bhuvi was standing looking at team .

He stand silently beside bhuvi Rahul asked jassi his name and what he do bowling or batting

He said bowling and introduced himself they both also did same and Rahul showed his excitement to play with jassi .

Bhuvi was still looking towards them and virat came towards them and he told them to join but bhuvi denied it but virat didn't listen and took him to dance and bhuvi had to dance jassi was looking at him rohit joined him .

And they both were looking at virat and bhuvi hardik was dancing with rahil more like rahul was standing beside him and hardik was dancing.

The bonding between jassi rohit and hardik was really nice they 3 get together very well and hardik and jassi became bestfriend and jassi and Rohit became best bhiya and kiddo due as these 3 are fimilar with eachother thu play in Mumbai Indians together .

And they noticed that all though Virat was dancing he was not letting anyone push bhuvi and making sure he is safe bhuvi was being thankful for that Virat loving Punjabi song are not new to anyone.

And after sometime he was dancing crazily bhuvi was laughing so hard on that and here our rohit and jassi was not feeling good because of that . specially rohit didn't like virat giving attention to bhuvi .

But surpass his jealously as he knew that Virat just want bhuvi to feel included in team .

After the celebration rohit came to Rahul and Sourav's room and sat their own bed rahul was their and he felt like his kiddo is going through something so he went near him .

Sourav went to mahi bhai's room Rahul sat beside him and Rohit out his head on Rahul's lap .

Rahul started to crase his hairs rohit said ,

Rohit:- bhai how do you know that you love dada and want to live your whole life with him

Rahul smiled and understand why he is asking that someone he knows although rohit is not vocal about his feelings for vo but they are not blind to see he is head over heels for that boy but he failed to notice that Virat also have feelings for him just he don't know how to show but unknowingly he always show that his card for rohit and the way he always support him from back and even he took most of punishment when they went out in middle of night from mahi bhai so that Rohit don't have to take it .

Rahul said

Rahul:- I know because he make me smile a little bit more he makes me feel safe and comfortable around him i don't have to think before speaking the feeling I share for him had been my strength to be with him forever rohit if you love someone make them your obsession but make sure that after having them you don't make them feel like they don't have any value in your life sourav always make me feel more special in his life he always make time for me no matter how much busy he is he never leave me alone to deal with my hard time he gave me back so that I can face world but only i know that he is backing me Rohit never thought that the person you love don't love you till you confessed and they didn't answer in no or sometimes the answer is no but the heart is begging for it you have to understand feeling sourav always know that I love him and i always knew he love me we had mautal understanding Here.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it.