Part-22

The season end with beautiful memories and Mumbai Indians winning the IPL tournament Virat was happy for rohit .
And also sanju proposed jad and he accepted it .

Everything was going on good Rahul planned a party for telling everyone about his pregnancy and they all came to his home by 6 in evening.

Everything was dark and their was no light only darkness.

Rahul came their hand Sourav's hand and took him in middle of the room sourav was so confused by what Rahul is doing he is not understanding anything but virat was and he was jumping from his place although he was not feeling well but he was so happy and excited to pay attention on that .

Rahul took Sourav's hand in his hand and made it touch his belly which was slightly out ,

Sourav touched it and rome his hand on it Rahul said ,

Rahul:- I know we both are so different from eachother still choose to be with eachother despite us being completely opposite you always stood for me and I am very thankful for that i was so confused about my feelings when I started to feel like what I feel for you was more than friends but when you proposed me I gave myself to you and I was so happy I did thank you for your love and care that you have me and thank you for loving me as I am i never thought i will ever get the great sourav ganguly as my lover as my life patner.and I am glad that I am goone spend my life with you but in this journey of two people someone is going to join us .
You know sourav i always loved baby and always wanted one but guess what God fulfilled my that wish too very soon we are going to be parents soon .

Rahul said his eyes having tears and him feeling extremely emotional sourav hugged him tightly and said,

Sourav:- thank you so much baby for this wonderful suprize that you gave me thank you so much ..

He hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead everyone chered for them hugged them and wished good luck for life .

While everyone was talking and dancing Virat felt his head heavy and he passed out rohit who was near rahul and Sourav can to him virat was standing near bhuvi who catched him everyone became worried and took him to Rahul and Sourav's room .

Hardik called doctor who checked him and reveled that he is 2 months pregnant.

Everyone was double shocked to hear this rohit sat on floor looking at virat and mahi bhai and yuvi pa ran to virat and kissed his forehead kl Rahul came to Rohit and said you goone be father,

Rohit said ,I know and i know what to feel i mean i am very happy but on other hand I am worried about him thank you God for this .

He went to Ghar ke Puja Ghar and thanked the god after coming he saw virat sitting on bed looking at everyone Asking what happened why everyone is looking worried rohit sat on bed and told him ,

Rohit:- we are going to be parents soon

Virat jumped on Rohit and hugged him everyone gave them privacy and left rohit and virat shared a kiss .

After that sourav and Rahul decided that they will get married in two weeks and they got married and soon virat and Rohit also got Married.

And after three months they had beautiful daughter,vamika ..

And Sourav and Rahul had a beautiful daughter too her name is Ananya .

After 3 weeks Virat teased hardik and bhuvi about they should also get married soon and they both became whole red tomato.

Rahul looked at his happy ict family and called them to have dinner anu (ananya)was with her father both were enjoying the view while rohit and vamu both were watching them playing and join them every one had dinner together and watched a movie like this a happy ict family completed.

The end .....

Thank you for your love will see you soon in next story....