Part - 21

Yuvi pa kissed mahi bhai on back of his neck and said,

Yuvi :- I will miss you

Mahi Turned towards him and peak his lips and said,

Mahi :- I will to yuvi

They both also went to their cars and Sachin pa Anil Bhai and VVS Laxman went in their car .

Mahi bhai ,jad,sanju,jinxs they went in one car . sourav,rohit,jassi,bhuvi,hardik went in one car.
Rahul Bhai,Rahul ,Virat ,yuvi pa went in one car .

They all reached airport and said bye hugged eachother and went to their respective cities.

After reaching banglore first thing Rahul Bhai did was to do cheak up and he went to his room got fresh up and went to their team doctor.

The team doctor cheak them and told him he is pregnant,Rahul was so shocked to hear this he sat in doctor's bed and looked out side for sometime.

After that he went to his room he knows sourav will accept this child no matter what but the thing is he is so scread to tel him that .

He don't know what to do went to virat's room and saw it's open he went inside and saw virat sitting watching something on his phone he sensed presence and looked at Rahul Bhai he made him sit and asked if he is okey do he need anything,

Rahul Bhai said he is okey and he don't need anything and he just want to tell something Virat,Virat said okey and Rahul Bhai told him everything.

Virat jumped in happiness and said ,

Virat :-bhai I am very happy for you we should tell this to dada he would be happy to you know na how much he.love you and kids he would be on nine cloud when we will tell him .

Rahul :-  I know baccha I am just nervous you know I don't know how to tell him .

Virat:- bhai you don't worry say what you want to say from your heart dada will not judge you ,you know that .

He said and Rahul nod happily and then they went to have dinner after dinner everyone went to sleep after talking to their partners.

Next day they did practice it was fun to practice with ab ,faf and maxi rahul bhai was also practicing but virat kept his eyes on him he don't want him to get hurt .

And after 2 hours of practicing he told him to sit down and take rest he was not listening bit ab and faf also pressure him to do that so he said okey.

After that they had their first match with LSG and LSG won the match but virat didn't let team feel demotivated he always stood for them and encouraged them and ab and faf and Rahul Bhai was also their so it was not his job only.

They had their first match with CSK then with Mumbai Indians and RCB won match against CSK .

Yuvi pa took mahi bhai on a date and they enjoyed their day their after that Mumbai Indians arrived and they had their match with them and again RCB won the match .

Virat didn't told rohit that he was feeling dizzy from some days and he is vomiting too as he don't want him to get worried.

Rahul and sourav spent their time together enjoying with eachother Rahul didn't told him till now as he wants to tell him after the ipl ends Rahul and hardik met after a long time so hardik hugged him so tightly.

And didn't left his sight for even a second when they were coming to their room they heard bhuvi and Virat talking and hardik was about to go to them but Rahul pulled him towards himself and kissed him right their .

After that they went to their room and bhuvi and Virat talked about bhuvi being in a relationship with jassi he told it to Virat and Virat was happy he gave him a big hug and wished him great future together.

After that he went to his room and he hugged rohit and they slept like that next morning Mumbai Indians left to Kolkata as they had their next match with them .

Rahul and Sourav shared a passionate kiss before going and Rahul said he will miss him and sourav said he always miss him .

After that they left and RCB left to Delhi.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.