Part - 17

Rahul was having problem sitting sourav noticed it and started to give his thighs massage so that he can feel better he knows it's hurt he don't want his love beat this but he knew it's something they both always wanted it's their love they make love last night and although he was feeling really bad for hurting Rahul he was happy to .

After breakfast everyone went to their room and sourav gave Rahul painkillers Rahul smiled at this .

Rahul changed and wore a silk shirt as the fraction with his nipples was hurting him he sat in bed and closed his eyes he didn't wore anything in bottom not even undergarments as because of the touch of clothes it was paining.

Sourav entered the room and saw Rahul wearing a black silk shirt nothing under it half laying of bed clutching his lower back and eyes closed Sourav gluped seeing Rahul like this he can't help but stare at his tasty thighs his eyes was travelling from top too bottom eyeing Rahul he was looking like a meal sourav was pouting this is wrong he knows he can't do anything with rahul it's so wrong.

He came inside room and gave Rahul hit bag that he put on his stomach and then Sourav gave him back massage time to time kissing him .

He was enjoying his baby although he wanted to fuck him really hard but knowing his love is in pain he didn't did anything somehow controlling himself.

To eat Rahul he kissed him and then started to gave him massage he massaged his waist and back even inner thighs and admire him .

He then went to meeting as they had a important meeting while coming back he brought bouquet of beautiful flowers and also chocolates and jam as Rahul like this .

Then when he entered the room he saw Rahul reading a book he came to him as Rahul saw him he gave him a very warm smile and Sourav's heart flatterd their seeing Rahul .

He sat in his knees Rahul looked at him being confused he held Rahul's hand and kissed his palm and then gave him flower bouquet Rahul instantly lit up he had a very beautiful smile on his face seeing that he took that from sourav and gave him a peak on his lips .

Rahul said "i love you ".

Sourav:- love you too Jann

Then he handed Rahul chocolates and jam that he bought for Rahul .

Rahul was so happy smile was not leaving his face and sourav was happy seeing Rahul happy god this man can take Sourav's breath.

Rahul opened a packet of chocolate and eat it licking his lips and Sourav was feeling hard again why this man love to turn him on .

Rahul looked at him innocence is in his eyes sourav kissed him soft gentle no toung involved.

Just pure love rahul kissed him back he held Rahul from waist pulling him closer to himself.

Rahul also pulled him close after their kiss sourav kissed Rahul's forehead.

Sourav went to get fresh up and Rahul again started to read his book .

Sourav came then Rahul changed and they went to have dinner with team after dinner they came to their room.

After that they went to lay on bed and sourav started to massage Rahul's waist while they both watched movie together rahul felt very nice Sourav was taking good care of him after an hour sourav went out and bring Rahul and himself chocolate milk Rahul looked at him being curious what he is bringing and when he gave Rahul chocolate milk he gave him a very bright smile what else sourav want.

After they finished their chocolate milk they both watch movie and fell asleep but rahul was tossing around bed so much his butt was paining alot sourav sensed it and held him close to himself putting his head on his chest.

Rahul also hugged him in his sleep and slept peacefully.

Virat was in his room thinking about something when Rohit came inside room from washroom towel wrapped around his waist he was drying his hairs with another towel Virat stare at his perfect body he was looking so hot and sexy .

Rohit sensed that someone is staring at him and he smirked seeing virat not even blinking his eyes and looking at him .

He went near him and came closer to virat's ear and said in a very husky deep dominant voice,

Rohit:- like what you see baby .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.