Part - 1

Sourav was standing near a table in ground and he was watching Rahul from far ,Rahul was helping mahi and yuvi with their skill on batting.

He was looking beautiful and his face was glowing in sunlight and his small smile on his face is everything anyone needed.

Sourav started to remember their past days,

Flashback

When sourav was 16 and first time he saw Rahul,

Rahul was looking so fragile yet beautiful his eyes searching for someone,small cute nose slim body with no muscles .

Hairs stanrds coming in his face and he was standing alone looking at the new found group he was going to join .

It was their first under 16 match and sourav was amazed by Rahul's look in first sight his eyes were demanding for looking at Rahul everytime.

Tha boys had something that captured Sourav's interest but rahul didn't talk with anyone he just stood their silently looking at them .

His eyes were shining like diamond his lips forming a smile whenever he saw someone hitting six it was his first day at practice ground with everyone.

Soon couch went towards him and introduced him to Sourav, Sachin,Anil,and laxman Rahul politely shook his hands with them and give them his charming smile.

He told them his name and they also told him their name .he just looked at them with curiosity like he want them to play.

After that day sourav meet him at under 19 world cup and then after that 2 years later at Shir Lanka they were having match their .

And they all became so close friends and everything about Rahul made sourav like him even more.

He was a silent person love his space always giving helping hand don't talk alot and like to read books.
He is a human library himself knows about almost everything from plants to planets,sea to land , animals to birds everything.

His presence make Sourav comfortable he became his bestfriend in no time they became so close always stay together eat together and even share room with eachother.

Sourav started to get know about rahil and he find out that he is a emotional person and A very soft hearted person if someone hurts him he would be broken from the depth of his heart .

He is very caring towards his loved once and prefer silence and peace don't like to hurt anyone speak do politely with everyone around him he don't hate anyone and this things attract sourav towards Rahul.

Towards jammy his jammy .

Flashback end

He smiled remembering that time how he still can't forget the first sight of jammy till now .

How he was unable to look towards anything else how he badly want to kiss him how he had erotic thoughts about him  how he became his happiness over time he became his comfort zone in such just some  years how his small things make him happy he just want to see smile on jammy's face .

He went towards them and hugged Rahul from back Rahul who startled with sudden touch but get relaxed as soon as he realised that it was sourav his bestfriend.

He let him hug himself like that and sourav give kiss on his shoulder his head his nap and a giggle escape Rahul's mouth.

( Hope you all like it)