Part- 11

Sourav took Rahul to a pool side next night as they spend their whole day in their room feeling tired watched movie together.

They came to pool side and Rahul sat near pool and souvar was still standing adoring the love of his life enjoying the cool brize of air that is touching his body .

Looking beautiful as usual he wants to make Rahul his just now but he had to control for sometime he sat beside him and enjoyed his view seeing Rahul .

Sourav:- babe you are looking beautiful

Rahul looked down feeling shy hearing this from sourav sourav again said ,

Sourav:- sometime i really want to bend you on bed and fuck the hell out of you

Rahul looked at him and slapped his shoulder lightly and said ,

Rahul :- who said this things like this

Sourav:- then how should I say that I want to fuck my bestfriend hear his moan see him feeling his orgams at my presence see him kneeling down infront of me sucking my dick see him begging for taking my length inside him .
I want to see my bestfriend screaming my name Asking for more and more i want to see him begging for me to thrust more faster.

Rahul got whole red and looked on opposite side he didn't even dared to meet his eyes sourav smirked at this ,

Sourav:- why feeling shy jam you will be mine soon and trust me when I will get you I will worship your body it's not just lust but it's love for you and your body for each and every feeling i feel for you and for each and every time you gave me hard time i really want to tell you whenever you came infornt of me in your shorts your thighs on view I got hard .

Rahul :- stop you are shameless

Sourav:- for you my jann and it's just beginning just wait when we will get together I will make sure our each and every day will be our honeymoon.

Rahul :- stop it ....

Sourav:- i will make sure that everyone in team tease you everyday seeing you limping and marks of my love on your body

Rahul :- Sourav stop

Sourav:- I will take you to meet my parents and then when we will get married our first night will be best and trust me after that night if you didn't become pregnant na then see well you can't though because male can't get pregnant but i want to see you carring my child in your beautiful belly .

Rahul :- stop how much fantasy you have for me

Sourav:- well alot my love you know I want to kiss your beautiful belly and lick your belly button I want to bite your perfect shoulder I want to see you naked infront of me laying on bed hands tied with belt looking absolutely submissive.

Rahul:- omg enough

He was blushing at this point and wondering how can this boy tell him everything like it's not something that they should discuss in their room not sitting beside pool side .

Sourav:- you know jam i seriously wonder how how you taste not your mouth baby but your holde I want to give you mouth job and also made you were viberter in one of the BBCI meeting

Rahul gasped in this thought,

Sourav:- and see your expression when you will feel wet down in your pants when I will put it in high speed seeing you biting your lips jam .
This is something that I really want to do i will make my each and every fantasy true my  love .

Rahul:- you have a long list and how can I trust you after this all you will not get bored of me

Sourav:- how can I get bored when I start loving you even more from previous day tell me how I will never ever get bored of mister Rahul Dravid because I love you you are my obsession I am addicted to you .

He said shamelessly and told everything to Rahul but this was not even half of his fantasy he wants to do even more things with jam ..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.