Part-20

Jad was looking outside sitting in garden engrossed in his thoughts he was very happy for team but also sad because soon they have to left to play ipl he love that too but he would not be able to be with team then Sanju came their and saw jad sitting in garden.

He came and sat beside him jad noticed him and said hii .....

Sanju also said hii

And they both talked for sometime but mostly jad speaking and Sammy (sanju)
Listening he took a look at jad and he felt like no god how can he be so beautiful..

Jad was talking his eyes shining and he was telling Sammy about his under 19 team and Sammy was listening to his carefully he felt very happy seeing smile on jad smiling.

Jad unknowingly touched Sammy's thighs and Sammy looked at him he didn't said anything but jad's touch sent shiver ran through his Spain come on jad is so beautiful and attractive anyone can feel this

This boy can make any one head over heels for him.he can make anyone's heart flatter .

After sometime he found himself completely lost in jad's voice and he gave him a warm smile.

After sometime sourav came their and called them inside to have breakfast and they went inside.

Virat was having problem walking all noticed it but no one point it out as they don't want to make him feel awkward.

But bhuvi was not talking with jassi he was not even glancing at him while jassi was trying hard to gain his attention but they all were in wain .

After breakfast they all went to pack their bags to leave mahi bhai,sanju,jinxs,jad and VVS Laxman will go to CSK then rohit , hardik and sourav ,Sachin ,bhuvi ,jassi will go to Mumbai Indians then Virat, Rahul,and Rahul Bhai,yuvi pa and Anil Bhai will go to RCB .

Bhuvi was in his room packing bags jassi came then and held bhuvi's hand tightly he pulled him towards himself and they both stare at eachother,

Jassi:- why are you ignoring me

Bhuvi tired to free himself from jassi's grip but jassi held him more tightly and said,

Jassi:- answer me

Bhuvi finally had enough he said ,

Bhuvi :-; what you expect me to do you know how much I am trying to not love you when I clearly know you don't love me why are you doing this i know I am not right person for you and I tried hard to not love you but my heart only wants you .

Jassi :- I love you too bhuvi you are someone I want i need I love don't think so low of you I am grateful that I fall for you .

He kissed bhuvi who also kissed him back .

Jas was in his room packing his bags Sanju came their and gave jad his favourite hoodie saying jad want it so he can have it jad jumped on him and hugged him tightly .

Virat and Rohit were so sad but they know they had to let go and hugged eachother last time said I love you and went to their car .

Rahul was in his room he packed all his bags he was about to go but he felt like he want to vomit so he went to Washroom and pocked his all food out .

He felt so weak Sourav came their and looked for Rahul when he didn't see him in room he went to Washroom and saw Rahul sitting on washroom floor closing his eyes.

He went to him and asked him if he is okey Rahul said he is okey don't worry maybe it happened because he ate too much .

Sourav was worried not let it go and he gave Rahul water to drink and told him to have proper cheak up after reaching banglore and he said yes .

Hardik was excited to meet his all Mumbai Indians bro but sad he have to leave Rahul he went to him and told him he will miss him Rahul hugged him and said he will also meet him and they will call eachother every night hardik agreed and both went to their bus .

Mahi Bhai was packing and yuvi pa was hugging him he has small pout in his face looking like he will just start to whine any moment.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.