Part - 18

Virat looked at rohit and he said ,

Virat :- wh....what are you.....you talking...ab..... abou... about.

He cursed himself for shuttering but rohit smirked and said ,

Rohit:- why staring at me with intense eyes baby

Virat :- I was not staring at you

Rohit:- i believe you Jann .

He said and moved to wore tshirt and shorts Virat said ,

Virat :- rohit can we go for ice cream i want to eat it .

Rohit smiled at him and said ,

Rohit :- sure vi let's go

They went to have ice cream together and when they were walking on streets rohit felt someone staring at them .

And when he looked back he saw yuvi pa and mahi bhai their in one tea stall and yuvi pa looking at them he waved at them and they also waved at them .

Virat bought three different flavour of ice cream while Rohit only bought one Rohit was shocked why everyone call him big foodie when Virat is the big foodie he chuckled at virat's cuteness who was holding three ice cream in hands and licking each of them one by one .

Virat saw mahi bhai and yuvi paa to and he went to them shouting mahi bhai .yuvi pa ....I missed you

And Rohit ,mahi bhai ,and yuvi pa chuckled at his cuteness omg this jumping bunny is their Jann.

When they reached virat showed them his three ice cream innocently looking at them yuvi paa pinch his cheeks which were looking like a momo .

After finishing their ice cream and little talk with mahi bhai and yuvi pa all four of them went to their hotel again

Next morning jassi and bhuvi were the first one to reach dinning room for breakfast bhuvi was looking at jassi who were trying to make little conversation so he smiled and started to tell him about what he like and jassi very fondly was looking at bhuvi .

Rahul and Sourav were next to join and they saw how jassi was looking at bhuvi and they know that ice found new couple.

Rahul joined them and sourav went to recieve a phone call soon hardik and Rahul also came along with mahi bhai and yuvi pa .

Sachin paji also came with Anil sir and Laxman sir then everyone came one by one .

But rohitrat and sourav were yet to come sourav came their and said that mahi bhai he and Virat need to attend the meeting this evening but seeing no trace of Virat he looked around just then a grumpy rohit and happy Virat entered in dinning room seeing sourav standing virat hugged him saying "dada you know we went to eat ice cream last night ".

Rohit's anger melted their and dada smiled at this big baby hardik said "cap vi you should also invite me ,Rahul, bhuvi and jassi " virat said "next time promise Harry" but you should ask Rahuliya to take you .

Hardik :- why

Virat :- because he is your soon to be boyfriend or husband or father of your child or son in law of your parents.

Hardik's eyes pop out from his eye hole and he said ,

Hardik:- then why you went with cap ro that means he is also mahi bhai's son in law omg I am so happy mahi bhai finally someone is their for your cheeky cheeku .

This time virat felt his cheeks getting red,

Rahul said in a teasing manner,

Rahul :- you know virat me and sourav also used to go to eat ice cream.

Virat felt blood rush through his cheeks now he don't know what to say .

Virat mumbled "but I didn't said I went with ro"

Sourav:- their is no need for that cheeku we know you would have taken rohit with you .

Rahul :- but how does it make sense that Rohit is mahi's son in law .

Kl Rahul :- because bhai initially Virat is mahi bhai's kid he adopted him without any legal documents.

Everyone laughed on table jassi was still starting at bhuvi,

Rohit :- jassi baccha bhuvi is beautiful but stop staring at him like you will eat him .

Jassi felt shy and looked down he said ,

Jassi :- it's not like that bhai

Virat :- I can see

Everyone laughed and sourav informed virat that they have meeting in evening and Virat said okey dada ....

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.