Part-15

Rohit:- okey Bhai

Rahul:- so did you find out your feelings about cheeku

Rohit:- bhai it's not like that

Rahul:- rohit baccha I know you ,you all are dumb in love but that doesn't mean we don't get what you feel and who you love .

Rohit:- you are best bhai

Rohit smiled and went to his room Rahul started to fold his clothes when two strong wrapped around his waist inhaling his smell .

Rahul turned around and saw sourav looking at him with lusty eyes,

Sourav:- baby I am getting addicted to you i love you

Rahul:- i love you too sourav

He take his hands off and placed the folded clothes into closet sourav came and he held Rahul by his arm and pinned his face on closet Rahul didn't expect this .
Sourav kissed his neck Rahul closed his eyes.

Sourav started to lick his earlobe sending shiver through Rahul's whole body .

He made him look towards him and said , can I make love with my love

And who was Rahul to refuse he nod his head ,

Sourav kissed his forehead and then his lips kissing like it's most tasty food in world Rahul felt his knees going weak he held Sourav's shoulder very tightly.

Sourav started to undo his shirt and kissing his shoulder chest neck teasing him .

He throwed shirts somewhere in room and sourav went to lock the door when he came back he took Rahul in his shoulder and made him lay on bed gentaly not want to hurt him .

He started to undo his pants and Rahul was feeling so overwhelming he was clutching the bedsheet and his toes curling.

Sourav kissed his lips again attacking them like he own it he undress himself and got up and Rahul winned looking at Sourav,

Sourav got up from bed and went towards the drawer and took out vibrator,lube and condom.

Rahul only looked at him he came towards Rahul and said ,

Sourav:- it will pain a little my love

Rahul didn't understand anything but Sourav put lube on his hole and kissed him Rahul again found himself lost in kiss .

And after that he put lube on vibrator and inserted it Rahul's breath hitched and he screamed loudly his eyes having tears but he don't want to make Sourav feel bad that's why he didn't said anything and just stayed like that and moved alot so that the vibrator for into him it was so big in size .

Sourav said sorry and please it will pain little bit trust me it's for your own good my jann

Rahul didn't understand but nod his head sourav sat on couch and put that vibrator on low speed and Rahul started to feel good but that was hurting too he was loyat sourav being all confused why he is not touching him .

After some time Sourav increased the speed of vibrator and Rahul started to man slightly after what felt like years Rahul came and then sourav went to him and took out that vibrator.

He sat in his knees and started to lick Rahul's hole eating him out Rahul was feeling so at the verge of coming he was clutching bedsheet tightly and more tightly the white bedsheet crumbled.

Sourav went to couch and ordered Rahul to come their Rahul went their feeling some what shy because he was naked and he have to walk towards sourav like this .

Sourav was enjoying the show he saw how Rahul's ass were moving and he wants to spank it .

Rahul came their and Sourav ordered him to sit on his hard dick rahul was taken a back but did what sourav said and slowly slowly sat on his dick sourav 's Dick's size was bigger than vibrator and also it was having more mass .

While Rahul was trying to sit on his dick sourav started to kiss him and he grabbed Rahul's waist very tightly holding him closer to himself.

He started to kiss him making hickeys on his neck shoulder chest .

And his most loving part Rahul's nipples he started to suck on one and playing with other Rahul was trying to not moan .

Rahul:- ahhhhhhhh...sourav, be gentle ahhhhhhh,,,AHhhhh

Sourav:- na baby not today Jann

When Rahul sat on his dick sourav got up holding Rahul and went near one wall pinned Rahul their and started to thrust Rahul's legs were wrapped around Sourav's waist .

Sourav thrust very hard ,

Sourav:- so tightly......my ahh .love

Rahul:- slow..... slow do...wn ..ahhhhhhh

Sourav:- sorry mhhh...not ah now

He said while thrusting soon Rahul came sourav took him to bed and started to thrust in beast like speed making Rahul and bed shake .

Rahul :- more faster,,,,ahhhhhh ....yes right there ....ahhhh.yaaa....mahhh

He kissed rahul while fucking him and thrust more harder after coming 3rd time sourav came in condom and he took it out and throwed that condom in dustbin he was going to wear another one but rahul told him not to .

And they again began this time not gently at all sourav was going so hard on Rahul his nipples were looking like it will bleed his hole dripping previous cum .

Feeling so needy sourav can't help but kiss Rahul again and again biting his lips they were swollen still Rahul was looking hell beautiful it looks like he was having more beauty in him by time .

After 5 round Sourav stopped he cleaned their room and then they took shower and slept like that .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰

Should I make it as a male pregnancy bl or not

Comment your opinion and vote .