Part- 16

The morning started with a whole new bartender of chaos in ict rahul and Sourav were sleeping peacefully it was late they were sleeping for much time today because they didn't get sleep in night still naked but the marks of love were visible on their body looking beautiful as usual they were hugging eachother cuddling with eachother.

The warm embrace of eachother was a smoothing comfort for them just then they heard a loud knock on their door and their beautiful sleep got broke .

Sourav and Rahul both woke up and looked at eachother feeling shy but loved the person they love was most precious for them and they had eachother fully now their soul belongs to eachother they are eachother's strength from start but now they Became eachother's weakness too loving someone with whole heart is not something easy .

Sourav got up and peak Rahul's lips who got shy and went to washroom running although he was having problem in that but still and sourav wear his clothes and opened the door their stood their cheeky cheeku looking hell angry

Dada didn't get why he is angry he said ,

Virat:- dada where is jammy bhai I want to meet him

Sourav chuckled at his cuteness this big baby is really Jann of ict he said ,

Sourav:- he is in washroom cheeku baccha what happened

Virat :- i want to know what secret he told to Rohit that he is not telling me dada it's wrong

He said stepping his foot on floor many times and called "Jammy bhai ".

Sourav laughed at this big baby and got glare from him he hugged his dada and put his head on sourav's lap .

Who gentaly crase his hairs feeling warmth virat didn't notice when he fall asleep.

And till when Rahul came Virat was asleep he asked sourav what happened who told him what his cheeku wants to know and went to Washroom.

When he came back he saw cheeku 's head on Rahul's lap a small smile on his face sourav went to Rahul and kissed his forehead then virat's.

Just then a whole bunch of kids entered the room ,

Mahi bhai ,yuvi pa ,kl Rahul ,hardik ,jassi ,bhuvi ,Sachin pa ji ,VVS Laxman,Anil Bhai ,bajji, rohit ,jinxs,jaddu .

When they entered they should and Virat whined in his sleep buring his head in Rahul's lap more .

Everyone got silent instantly not wanting to wake virat up .

Mahi bhai came their and sat near rahul Bhai who understand what mahi want and got up from bed and place virat's head on mahi's lap gentaly.

Who kissed his cheeku's forehead who is like his own baby and this baby is really important for him .

Rohit also came their and stare at virat's relaxing face as he didn't see him in morning when he woke up he love this face he kissed his forehead and one by one everybody did even virat's kiddo .

Bhuvi unknowingly smiled and jassi pulled hk close to himself by his waist .

Who looked at him being shocked by his this action virat sitterd at his sleep and opend his eyes rubbing it and making slucky face and he looked at everyone staring at him he didn't like this satre and hugged mahi bhai who chuckled at his cuteness and he said in very low voice "bhai told them to look away it's creepy"

Mahi bhai did what his cheeku said and then Virat shouted,

"Jammy bhai what you told ro  that he is not telling me ".

Rahul got startled by this but looked at virat and told him not to shout,

But then virat again said ,

"Bhai tell me na he is not telling me ."

Rahul:- baccha i didn't told anything to him

Just then virat's tummy made noise and he got embarrassed and his his face in mahi bhai's chest yuvi pa sat beside him and ruffled his hairs .

Bhuvi:- we should eat

Sachin pa :- right bhuvi because of these two idiot we also didn't had breakfast

He said pointing towards Rahul and Sourav .

Laxman:- sac you are idiot we told you we should eat

Anil :- but you didn't did that

Jaddu and hardik got on sourav saying dada we are hungry and everyone went to eat all Time virat was asking what Rahul told to Rohit.

Rohit unknowingly gave Virat loved eyes.

My got he is falling for this cute boy

Everyone noticed it but virat was busy eating his food.

Slurping his soup .

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰.