Part - 19

Soon the ipl is goone start so the BCCI called sourav and virat for a meeting regardless that matter.
As they went back to hotel they told the team that soon ipl is goone start so everyone should practice well .

And then went to their room Rahul was waiting for Sourav, sourav came in room and saw his love looking at tv he was watching a kids channel.

Sourav chuckled at him and went to him and gave him a kiss on his lips Rahul smiled at him and then after that sourav went to get fresh up .

On other hand virat came in his room and saw rohit doing some excrise he gave him smile and went to Washroom when he came he saw rohit was shirtless he also came back only towel around his waist and Rohit looked at him his eyes stare at virat's perfect body and he gluped down his Silva.

Virat felt nervous seeing rohit shirtless and he went to his closest and Rohit went near him .

When Virat turned he saw rohit deadly close to him rohit looked at his eyes staring at them feeling warm seeing how hot Virat is looking.

He pinned him to closest and clothes in virat's hand fall on floor it was enough rohit kissed him Virat also kissed him back because he also felt that he love rohit not as friend.

Rohit started to kiss him roughly his hands on virat's waist virat's hands in Rohit's shoulder.

Rohit went near and started to kiss virat's neck and he started to gave him hickeys on his neck jaw chest everywhere.

He didn't left any single part of his body he bent down and kissed virat's belly button he kissed him everywhere he pulled out virat's towel and started to kiss him on his inner thigh and he got up and went to kiss on his shoulder.

After that he made virat's back hit his chest and started to kiss him on his back feeling over stimulate by pleasure Virat was unable to control his moans and he was enjoying this and he looked at rohit who was busy making his body a piece of art .

Virat :- ro slow down ahhhhhhhhh....sl.......slow .....down .....ro....Rohit ..... please

But rohit was not listening he put his one finger inside virat's hole Virat moaned loudly after sometime when he adjusted to his one finger rohit entered his two fingers fingering him .

He was hitting his protest and Virat was feeling like he will lose himself.

After sometime virat said ,

Virat :- ro...ahhhhhh....ro ......I......I....am ....go.......gon........ gonna cum ......

He said somehow and Rohit gorned and said cum baby after cuming rohit entered in him his length was lot bigger and Virat rolled his eyes he scratched Rohit's shoulder he looked at rohit having tears in his eyes.

Virat :- rooo .....ahhhhhhhhh.AHHHHHHH
SLOW .....DOWN .....UMMMMM...RO ... PLEASE SLOW

As rohit was enjoying virat's scream he said

Rohit:- scream my name love you are mine I love your this sight princess I love you i love you so much meri Jann you make me lose myself with your just one looks

Virat :- I .....lo......love .....you ......too ....ro ....slow .... please....

Rohit:- not today baby not today.

He said and virat cumed rohit didn't felt angry he loved virat and started to thrust more hardly after half and hour rohit came first time he cleaned virat hole with his mouth and then too his length in his mouth after sometime virat came in his mouth feeling so weak under rohit .

After 3 rounds virat's passed out rohit first panicked he called dada and told him vi passed out Sourav also freaked out but then he asked him what happened and to told him what they did then sourav told him it's normal.

Rohit cleaned them and then slept hugging him he kissed virat's forehead.

When he woke up he didn't saw Virat near him rohit got fresh up and started to search for Virat he knew Virat must be having very much problem walking then where he went.

In other hand Rahul was alone in his room looking outside just then bhuvi came their and sat near him he put his head on Rahul's lap .

Rahul didn't said anything he saw him emotional bhuvi is looking soon after him hardik came their he also say their they both fall asleep their .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.