Chapter Six

A loud ring woke me up. It was my phone. Apperantly, one of the boys had called me. 

"What?" I asked sleepily. 

No one said anything. All there was was two people having a conversation. I didn't know who they were, I could just tell there was a difference in their tone. 

"But I really, really like her dude." Person #1 said. 

"I know but you barely know Peyton. She could say no." Person #2 sighed. 

Then it was all quiet except for the occasional shufflle.  

"I don't know what to do mate..." #1 said. 

Then the call ended. I looked at the clock and then out the window. The sun was shining high in the sky. I slowly got up and changed into a clean outfit. My sides ached and my head hurt extremly bad. I poured a glass of milk and sat on my couch. A knock on my door startled me and a got up to answer it. It was the guys. I opened the door and let them in, and they sat on the couch and I sat in a chair. 

"Hello." I said in a hushed tone. 

"Hi. How are you?" asked Louis.  

I thought about how I felt. There were a lot of words that describe how I felt. Terrible. Useless. 

"Fine." I said "Do you guys want some thing?"  

Niall raised his hand "I think we should all go shopping."  

I nodded and walked back to my room. I really did not want to go shopping.  

"Hey guys! How about we go shopping for party clothes?!" I sugggested. A nice, big, fun party would make me feel better! Its something I've never done before, so why not give it a try? We're bored anyway.

"Sure whatever you want!" Zayn said. 

I smiled and pulled on my boots. After I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my purse we all walked out to the mall.

***AT THE MALL***

I pulled a black sparkly dress off the hook.  

"How is this for a party?" I asked the guys. 

Harry's eyes looked from me to the dress several times before he could talk. I simply looked at him looking at me and finally he notices and stopped. 

"Its not your style..." he whispered. 

He chuckled and started to mess with his phone. Louis stood up and snapped his finger. 

"Nuh Uh girl! You ain't wearing that to a party! Way to formal!" He said with a ghetto accent.  

I gave my signature "you are crazy" look and laughed as he pulled out a tight, low cut, black dress, which was WAY to showy for my taste. I turned away from the dress and pulled put a black dress with sequin around the top and was a credit card length above my knee. I smiled and turned to the others. 

"I think this is the dress. Not to showy. It really show off my good girl image. I love it!" I said. 

"Okay." said Louis with a shrug.

As we walked to the check out, I got worried about the party. What if they started drinking? What if thing got WAY to out of hand? I am a good girl and I've never planned on doing anything like that. 

"Harry? Do you plan on drinking at the party?" I asked. 

"Duh who wouldn't drin- oh do you drink?" He asked. 

I shook my head no. "I'm scared I might drink or things might get out of hand..." 

He looked at me with sympathy in his green eyes. Then he smiled. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll protect you!" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

I smiled."Thanks."