Chapter Twenty-Four

***PEYTONS P.O.V***

I sat down beside Zayn and Niall, not really paying close attention to the movie and more on Harry. He was still outside and it seemed like he was crying. I looked at the floor and let out a breath. After a while, he came in.

"Hey, I'm going out for a bit. I may or may not be back." He said with no emotion.

"Okay. Bye Haz." Louis said.

"Bye Lou. Bye boys and Anna..."

He walked out and everyone else was silent. I noticed they were looking at me. They knew I was about to cry. I looked at all of them and got up and walked to my room. I slumped down on my bed and threw the covers over me. Tears streamed down my face as I walked over to my closet. I pulled a box out from the closet and opened it. After digging down to the bottom, I pulled out a familiar Ramone's shirt and held it close to me. This was my favorite shirt on him. But, I decided, since we cant be together, he should have it back.

I got my purse and put the shirt in it. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"H-hello?" A shaky voice asked.

"Um, hey. Where are you?" I asked.

"The lake..."

I smiled. The lake... I remember the lake... The day of our first date.

"Okay. I'll be there in a second." I said and hung up.

With my purse under my arm, I silently walked out of the house. I dug my keys out of my pocket and started the car. I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I pulled into the sandy parking lot. I could see a tall figure walking around slowly, kicking up the sand.

I walked as fast as I could toward him and he stopped and looked up at me.

"H-hey.." he said, wiping his face.

I pulled the shirt out of my purse and held it close me, not really wanting to give it to him.

I finally held it out to him.

"This is yours... I thought you should have it back..."

He stared at me sadly (GIF) and took the shirt.

"Thanks Peyton." he said.

"You're welcome."

We looked at the sand and didn't say another word. He cleared his throat and started walking away.

"See you around..." I said.

"Yeah. See you around." he muttered and continued walking the opposite direction down the beach.