Chapter Twenty-Five

I started walking toward my car and slid in the front seat. I stared blanky at the lake in front of me and let out a long breath.

Wow Peyton, you messed up big time...

I pulled the seatbelt over me and started the car, until I saw Harry running up to the car.

"Wait, don't go! Please Peyton, wait!" he called.

I unbuckled and got out of the car, standing outside of the open door. My heart fluttered at the sight of the curly-haired boy, running after me like he was afraid of something. Afraid of losing me forever.

He stopped in front of me, catching his breath and gripping the car door for support. I watched him without saying a word, instead I stood in front of him awkwardly.

He finally stood up straight, looking at me and sighing. "Please, don't leave me." he breathed.

I looked at him blankly and shifted my weight to one foot. "I-i don't know..."

"Please Peyton, I don't care about what my dad says, I can't live without you. Please, stay with me." he said, walking closer to me.

We were now only inches apart, and I coul feel his uneven breath against my face. I missed him, I missed his kisses, I missed his cuddles, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and restred my forehead on his. He brought his hands to my waist and slowly leaned down, covering his lips with my own. I smiled, pulling away and resting our foreheads together.

"We'll be together forever, no one will break us apart again." he whispered.

I nodded, brushing our lips together again, and pressing them together.

***ZAYN AND ANNA'S HOUSE***

We walked up the front porch stairs hand-in-hand and smiling. Harry knocked on the door and Anna opened it, looking at us and down at our clasped together hands. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"What's this?" she asked.

I smiled, leaned up and kissing Harry's cheek and walking inside. Anna's jaw dropped as we sat down beside eacch other and watched the movie. I could feel the others looking at us, confused.

Harry looked at them, "What?" he said with a smile.

Zayn looked at me, then Harry, then at Liam, who he was sitting beside.

Harry wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned us back onto the couch, kissing my cheek, causing me to giggle slightly.

"What is going on?! Did I miss something?!" Zayny exclaimed.

"We're back together. Officially." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

Zayn looked at us like we were crazy and shook his head. "O-okay then." he said and turned his attention back to the movie.

Anna walked in with a bowl of chips and sat it in front of us on the coffee table. She turned off the movie and stood in front of Harry and I.

"Okay, a second ago you guys were crying because you were broken up forever. Now, you're cuddling and kissing on my couch."

Harry and I smiled, "But now we're together."

Anna looked from me to Harry about 15 times beofre she sat down again. "You guys are sure confusing." she muttered, playing the movie again.

***1 HOUR LATER***

It was 3:45 when the movie ended and Niall, Liam, and Louis left. Anna was in the kitchen, washing cups and the chip bowl, starting on supper for all of us. Zayn was in the kitchen with her, leaving me and Harry on the couch.

I played with his fingers and rested my headd on his shoulder. "Will you stay here tonight, with me?" I asked quietly.

He kissed the top of my head, "Of course, babe."

I smiled, "Do we need to go to your house and get you some clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do. C'mon, you go tell Anna where we're going and I'll start the car." he said, standing up and walking toward the car.

I happily walked toward the kitchen and peeked my head inside.

"Hey Anna, me and Harry are going to his house to get him some clothes to stay the night." I said.

She nodded and went back to cooking and talking to Zayn.

I walked out to the car and got in the passenger side, smiling at Harry as he started the car and started driving. After a while, we pulled into the long driveway and walked inside. I sat on the couch and wanted for him to walk back down the stairs.

Suddenly, his phone rang.