Chapter Twelve

We arrived at Nandos and Harry parked his car. He came around and opened my door for me. We walked in and got seated. Our waiter walked up. 

"Hello I'm Alan. I will be your waiter. What would you like to drink?"  

"Sweet tea, please." I said 

"I would like Mountain Dew, sir." Harry said. 

He walked over to the kitchen and gave the man our order.  

"So. How is this for our first date? Instead of the park." He said. 

"This much better than the park with paps causing us to have to almost die in a tunnel." 

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We just sat there, enjoying each others company. His eyes sparkled. Finally the waiter arrived with our drinks and handed us them. I sipped my sweet tea and sighed. Alan came back and took order. I ordered a chicken warp and Harry ordered the peri-peri chicken.  

"Are you bored too?" He asked. 

"A little. I'm hungry though." I whined. 

He looked out the window. "After we eat, and we have to eat fast, we are going to the lake. Okay?" 

"Sure. That sounds fun!"  

After a while, Alan came with the food. I started to scarf it down and I was almost done before Harry. He threw the tip on the table and we walked to the cashier. He quickly paid and grabbed my hand, interlocking my fingers with his.  

"Do you want to just run over to the lake. Its right over there..." 

I smiled and ran off after I took of my heels. He was running behind me. He caught up to me and grabbed my waist. He flung me over his shoulder. 

"AHHH HARRY PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I laughed. 

The next thing I knew, I was soaking wet in a lake. Harry was swimming around me and I was splashing him as many times as I could. Suddenly, he jumped up in front of me and picked me up. He threw me into the cold water. He swam up to me and pulled me up. I gave him a pout and he laughed. My hair was in my face and my make up was smeared. My dress was ruined but somehow I didn't care. When I was with Harry, I felt like a princess. His princess. Like I was cared about and loved. 

"Peyton. You are so beautiful, you know that?" Harry said. 

I shook my head no and looked at the water. He lifted my chin up and looked right into my blue eyes. I felt my cheeks burn and he chuckled and pulled my into a tight hug. He swayed with me in his arms. The papparazzi swarmed us but we didn't care at all. I rested my head on his chest. He smoothed out my hair. 

"Hey. I have an idea the paps will love."  

"What?" I said looking in his eyes. 

He leaned down and crashed his lips on mine without warning. I went along with it and wrapped my arms around his neck. I lifted up my leg and he pulled me closer to him. I didn't want to move, but Harry pulled away and smiled down at me . I smiled back and watched the cameras flash. I smiled and waved. Harry waved too. We walked back up to the shore where tons of mics were shoved in our face. He pulled me through them and we ran back up to his car and jumped in. I was laughing like crazy and so was he. I threw my heels in the back. We drove back to my house and were greeted by Anna and Zayn. 

"Sooooo how did it go?" asked Zayn. 

"It was... amazing!" I said. 

"Yeah it really was." Harry said as he winked. 

I walked in and changed clothes. I threw my dress in the dryer and walked to the loving room in my pajamas. I snuggled up next to Harry and started to doze off. He carried me up to bed on his back and slowly laid me down. He covered me up and sat down on my bed. He sung Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me, and I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was him kissing my forehead and walking downstairs.