Chapter Twenty

Anna finished curling my hair and I got dressed. She put on a purple dress with a tan belt and her hair was in a bun. I put a sparkly hair clip in her hair and we did each others makeup. I finished her eye shadow and put down the brush. 

"How do you look?" She asked, looking at our reflection in the mirror. 

"I'd whistle at us." I said. 

"I'd propose to us." She laughed. 

We laughed at her joke and walked to the boys room. Harry was buttoning up his shirt in the full length mirrior and Zayn was brushing his teeth. I looked at the clock. 4:58. 

I sat on the edge of the bed and crossed my legs. I rested my head on my hand and watched Harry walk around, looking worried. He mumbled to himself and rushed around trying things on and taking things off. Anna walked downstairs to get food and I was left alone. Harry was walking around still, looking worried and nervous. I got up and rested my hand on his shoulder. 

"What's wrong? Why are you so nervous?" I asked and put my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm fine." He said and walked away. 

"Seriously! Tell me what's up." I pulled him back. 

"My moms and step dads going to be there. Dads very judgy..." he mumbled. 

He looked away at the shoe closet. I put my hands on both of his cheeks and made him look in my eyes. 

"Your dad will love you. I know it." I said and kissed his lips. 

"You think?"  

"Of course! Your Harry Styles from Chesire! You got this!" I shouted and twirled us around. 

He laughed and shook out his hair. I was about to go downstairs but he stopped me. 

"Oh babe, you have to meet my parents. I think they'll love you!" 

"Okay. I'll talk to them there." I kissed his cheek, "Now hurry and get ready." 

"Alright." 

I walked downstairs and stole a chip from Anna's hand. 

"Well hi there." She said and gave me a glance. 

I smiled at her and ate my chip. "Sup." 

"Is Zayn almost ready?" She asked. 

"I think. He was putting on shoes I think." 

"Good. Hes half way done." 

"Woah! Half way done?! Hes been up there for like 3 hours!" I yelled with my eyes wide. 

"I know. He likes to look good." 

I gave her my "What the crap?!" look and she shrugged at me. 

I turning on the T.V and watched Keeping up with the Kardashians for like 2 more hours. I was bored out of my mind until the boys came down and we all walked outside. Zayn and Anna rode in Zayn's car and I rode with Harry. He was silent for the whole ride, and holding onto the steering wheel for dear life. I patted his knee and he didn't keep his eyes off the road. Finally, he parked the car outside of a huge stadium. Harry opened the door and got out of the car. I followed him like a lost puppy with my hand clasped around his wrist. We walked into a dressing room and I sat down by Liam.  

"Hi again, Peyton. How are you?" He said politely. 

"I'm fine. Just a little nervous." 

"About what?" 

"Harry's mom is going to be here and I have to look good in front of her. Scary stuff." 

He smiled, "Well, you look great and you are one of the most amazing girls I know! They will love you!" 

"Thank you, Liam. You're too sweet." I said and hugged him. 

He walked out, followed by Niall, to the stage to help with the set up. Harry walked in with an older looking woman and a man. He motioned me to stand up and stood beside me. 

"Mom, Dad. This is Peyton. My girlfriend." He said and they all looked at me. 

"Hi." I managed to say. 

Harry rubbed my back to help me calm down and his mother shook my hand. 

"Nice to meet you, sweetie! I'm Anne, but you can call me mom!"  

She smiled happily and Harry mumbled at her to chill. 

"I'm sorry Harold! I'm just so happy to finally meet the girl you said you are in love with!" 

I looked at Harry and he blushed. The older man stepped forward and took my hand. 

"I'm Robert. Harry's step dad." 

"Nice to meet you, Robert." 

"That's Mr. Twist to you, love." He said. 

I gulped, "Sorry, Mr. Twist...." 

He nodded and they walked to their seats. I sighed and sat down. I cover my face with my hands. 

"What's wrong baby? You did fine." Harry said into my ear as he sat beside me. 

"No, Harry. I messed up." 

"How did you mess up?" 

"Your dad. I can tell we won't get along at all." 

He lifted up my chin and looked in my eyes. "I told you, dad's... judgy. Hes strict. He probably thinks your awesome. He just didn't tell you." 

"What if-" 

"There's nothing wrong with you." 

"Whatever you say, Curly." 

He chuckled and Louis called him to get ready.  

"Okay. Go get seated and stuff. Sit by Paul or Preston." 

"Alright." I said and stood up. 

After a quick peck on the lips, he jogged to the dressing room and I slowly walked to take my seat.