Chapter Eleven

Anna pulled up in her car and we all piled in. Zayn decided he wanted ice cream and drove us to Swirls, the best ice cream shop ever. I sighed as the lady in the drive thru started to freak out that One Direction was her customer. 

"Can we just have our ice cream? Please?" Zayn whined with his hands held out. 

"O-okay no problem!" She said. 

Finally she handed him our food and passed it out. I got vanilla with strawberrys, Rolos ,and caramel on top. My favorite. I started to eat and Harry stopped me.  

"Slow down. You'll choke!" joked Harry. 

I smiled and slowed down. He was looking at me from the corner of his eye. I stole a bite of his ice cream. 

"Hey!" he said as he stole a bite of mine. 

We laughed and noticed everyone else staring at us. I stopped and looked at the eyes giving me a funny look. 

"Hello. " I said awkwardly.

They all looked at me and Harry and when back to eating.

Well that was awkward. I wonder what they were thinking. Finally, we got to my house and walked in. I threw my trash away and wandered up to my room. Ana followed me and set down her bag. 

"You can sleep on the blow up mattress I will put up in a second." I said. 

She nodded and I walked to the storage room. I pulled out the mattress and lugged it up to my room. Anna blew it up and put the extra sheets on it. She plopped down on it and sighed loudly. 

"So. Are you and Harry dating?" She asked. 

"Not yet. We ate going to eat out somewhere. He wasn't told me yet." 

"Oh. You guys were sure acting like it in the car." 

"That's why everyone was staring at us!" I said. 

"Duh! Why else?!" She exclaimed. 

"Maybe because we were loud." I said with a saracastic tone. 

She punched me in the shoulder and I fell back like it hurt. She chuckled. We sighed of boredom. Harry walked up and tapped on the door. 

"Peyton. Can we go on that date now? Please?" He asked. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked rocking back and forth on my heels. 

"Nandos? Is that okay?"  

"Yeah! Sure. Let me get dressed." 

He closed the door and walked back downstairs. 

I pulled out an electric blue plain dress and black pumps. I pulled that on and slipped a diamond necklace over my head. 

"Is this okay?" I asked Anna. 

I twirled around and smiled. 

"Can I fix your hair?!" She asked. 

"Yeah whatever." I sighed. 

She brushed my hair and curled it lightly. She pinned a black clip in my hair and smiled. 

"Perfection!! You look beautiful now!" She said happily. 

"So I didn't look pretty before?" I joked. 

"You know what I mean dork!"  

I giggled and sashayed down the stairs. The boys jaws dropped and they were speechless. I smirked. Harry walked up to me and held out his hand. 

"Shall we go?" He asked cutely. 

"We shall." 

We walked to Anna's car that we were borrowing. He opened my door and I slid in. He came in and we drove to Nandos.