Chapter Eight

Harry and I sat silently, watching the busy street. Soon enough, the other walked out and stood around us. 

"Why did you guys leave? It was fun back there!" Louis said. 

Harry looked at me and then we looked and Louis. 

"Harry got into a fight with a kid that bullies me named Shawn. Hes a jerk."I said. 

Louis looked at Harry. "Nice one lad. Saving the girl."  

I blushed Harry blushed too. I hid my face in my hands and giggled. 

"Okay guys I'm ready to get out of here." Louis said. 

We walked back to my house. We stopped outside and I looked in the window. Thank God. My parents weren't home. I quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside. Buckles ran up to me and sat on my feet. I giggled and picked him up. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." Zayn said as he set his phone on the table. 

A little after he left his phone buzzed. Someone had texted him. Curiosity got the better of me and I picked up his phone. It said From Anna. Anna? My Anna? I read the text. It said: 

"Babe are you still at the party with Peyton? Please answer." 

I gasped and set the phone down. It was Anna!!! I screamed and jumped up and down like an idiot. She was together with Zayn flipping Malik!!! Zayn walked in and gave me a weird look. 

"You're together with Anna!!! My best friend!!!" I yelled. 

He looked at me then his phone. 

"Did you read my messages?" 

I nodded. "Where is she?! Is she okay?! Are you guys going out?! You guys are going out!" I screamed. 

"She's fine! Now sit down. I'll explain." 

I quickly sat down and so did he. I was smiling like crazy. 

"I met Anna about 5 months ago. We started to date. I got worried about the fans giving her hate so I moved her in with me in Bradford. She is my secret girlfriend. No one knows about her. All but our families. Now you know and you cant tell anyone. Got it?" 

I smiled and nodded. "Can you call her? Please?" I asked. 

He sighed and dialed her number.  

"Hi baby. Yeah its me." 

Pause. 

"Someone wants to talk to you." 

He handed his phone to me. 

"Hi Anna! Its me Peyton! How are you?" 

"I-umm-I'm fine. You?" 

I smiled."Great." 

There was a silence. Finally, she started to talk. 

"I'm sorry. I never answered your calls. I was being stupid." 

I sighed. "I know you're sorry. I missed you though!" 

She laughed. "Yeah I missed ya too girly!!!"  

We laughed. "Okay I'll let you talk to your boyfriend now!! Also can you come visit me sometime? I'd love that!"  

"I'll see! Bye!"  

"Bye!" 

I handed Zayn his phone and skipped to the living room. I sat down by Harry. I was still smiling like crazy. 

"Why are you so happy?" He asked. 

"Anna! She's coming over!" 

"Oh Zayns girlfriend. You know her?" He asked again. 

"Duh, she's my best friend in the world!!"  

He looked at me and pretended to be sad and pout. "I thought I was your best friend!" He whined. 

I laughed and patted his head. "You can be by best friend too, Harry." 

"YAY!!!" He said. 

We laughed and talked until they left.