Chapter Thirteen

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. I heard thunder roar outside and lightning flash. The power was out so the street lights didn't even work. I rolled over and saw Anna sleeping on the air mattress. I stretched and walked downstairs to the kitchen. The boys were asleep either on the floor or on the couch. I poured a bowl of cereal and quickly ate it. After I ate, I walked over to the couch that Harry was sleeping on. I sat down by him and played with his curls. He rolled over and groaned. I pushed him and he woke up.  

"Oh good morning, beautiful." He said with a husky morning voice. 

"Morning handsome." I said sweetly.  

He looked around. "Why haven't you turned a light on?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"The power's out. There is a really bad storm." I said and got up. 

We walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. He poured some cereal. Soon after Harry started eating, Niall and Liam came in and ate with him. I woke up Louis by shaking him. He jumped up and jogged to the kitchen. How in the world could he be so... awake?

Anna came downstairs and woke up Zayn. They walked into the kitchen hand in hand and sat down together. I wasn't that hungry so I went around, lighting candles. I changed clothes which was my floral print skinny jeans and a light gray shirt and a long necklace. After I slid on my Toms I walked downstairs. Anna greeted me and threw me my hoodie. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"We are going to the super market to buy some magazines because the power is going to be out for a while." She said.  

"But, the storm looks bad."

"But, I'm not going by myself." she mocked.

I sighed and pulled my hood over my head and grabbed an umbrella. Anna pulled on her coat and sunglasses. We ran out her car and drove through the storm to the super market.

***THE MARKET*** 

At the market we walked straight to the entertainment section. I pulled out books and candy but Anna stopped me. 

"What is this?!" She said, holding a magazine close to my face. I took it and looked at the cover: 

THIS JUST IN: HARRY STYLES HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND!  

WE CAUGHT THE NEW COUPLE WAS CAUGHT KISSING. 

WHO IS THIS BLONDE BABE? AND WHY DOES HARRY WANT HER? 

"Well the last part is a little mean." I said. 

"You and Harry!!! Together!!! This is amazing!!! You will live happily ev-"  

I covered her mouth with the magazine. She shut her mouth, finally. 

"Be quiet! If people find out I could get a lot of hate! Shhhhhh!!!" I loudly whispered in her face. 

She nodded and I removed the book from her mouth. She smiled and put it in her basket. We checked out and walked to our car. We got home and ran inside. I was really worried that someone might find out that I am dating Harry. I could get a lot of hate and I was just starting to feel better about my life. Harry noticed the worry in my eyes and sat down by me.  

"What's wrong, love?"  

"Remember the papparazzi that took pictures of us in the lake?" 

"Yes. What about them?"  

I pulled the magazine out of the bag and slapped it on the coffee table. 

"That's what's wrong." I said pointing to it. 

He read the title and his eyes got really wide. He looked at me with sad eyes with a bit of worry. 

"Maybe you wont get hate. Your life is to bad for anything else to happen to you. And I love you to much for you to get hurt." He said pulling me close. 

"What if someone finds out its me? Then things will get bad..." I said. 

"I'll put a stop to the haters if they hurt you. I promise." 

We looked at each other and he smiled."I swear no one will hurt you babe. You don't deserve it."