Chapter Ten

I got up and walked downstairs. I was smiling like crazy as I cleaned up the coffee from the floor. I was still smiling when I ate. Harry walked in and sat by me. He smiled when he saw me. I blushed. 

"Hey Peyton... umm I'm really sorry I got you in trouble. I was hungry..." said Niall. 

I sighed. "I know you are. I forgive you."  

I felt my arm. "Ow." I said quietly as I ran my finger over my burn. 

Harry looked over at my arm. He held my hand. "Don't touch it. I'll go get a bandage for you." 

I nodded and continued to eat my cereal. He came back and carfully wrapped my arm in the bandage. I smiled as a thank you to him. He smiled back. After we finished eating we walked to the park. Thankfully, it was kind of early for the fans so no one was out. I decided to take Buckles with us. When we go to the park the boys took Buckles and ran around. Suddenly Niall ran behind me and slapped my back. 

"Your it!" He yelled and ran away. 

I rolled my eyes and ran after him. He ended up in one of those little red tunnels, covered in mud. I laughed and tagged him. He started run after me. I looked back and didn't see him. I stopped. Out of nowhere, the boys started springing towards me with mud all over their hands. I scream and laughed, running faster. 

"Come here Peyton! Give us a hug!" Liam shouted. 

"NEVER!!!" I yelled behind me. 

Suddenly, I ran into a person and fell backwards on my butt. The lady was wearing a blue trench and a beanie with a heart on the side. She had a luggage bag and was wearing polka-dot rain boots. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! So so sorry ma'am." I said as I stood up. 

"Peyton?!" The lady yelled. 

I smiled and pulled off her beanie. 

"ANNA!!! YOU CAME!!!" I screamed. 

We hugged each other tightly and laughed. I put her beanie on as the boys walked up. Zayn came up to Anna and gave her a quick peck on the lips. I turned back to Anna and started smiling at the adorable couple before me. 

"Sooooo... Hi!" I said trying to break the silence. 

"Hi! How have you been Peyton?!" She said. 

"Awesome." 

"Well kinda." Harry added. 

I shrugged. She looked at me. "Your dad?" She mouthed. I nodded and pointed to my arm. She shook her head like my mom would if I got hurt. I chuckled at her.  

We all walked over to a table and sat down. Harry was going to try to look at my burn but I swatted his muddy hand back. 

"Guys go wash your hands! It's gross!"  

They sighed and walked to the restroom house.  

"Anna I have a question." 

"Hit me with it." She joked. 

"How did you and Zayn meet? Details please!" I said as I rested my head on my hands in the famous "cupcake" position like Harry does. 

She laughed. "Okay."

***FLASHBACK (ANNAS P.O.V)*** 

I was walking down the cold street with my head down. The wind blew back my blonde hair. It was snowing and my stupid car got towed. My high heels broke and my feet were freezing. Suddenly a white car pulled up beside me and the window rolled down. A VERY attractive boy with black hair and brown eyes was looking at me. 

"Are you okay Miss?" He asked 

"Well I could be better. My stupid car got towed and my heels broke." 

"I can give you a ride, if you want."  

"Oh thank you so much!" I exclaimed. 

He nodded and walked out of his car. He opened the passagner side door like a gentleman. I slid inside and he started to drive. 

"I didn't catch your name, love." He said. 

"I'm Anna White. Pleased to meet you." I said sweetly. 

"I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik. You might have heard of me and my band, One direction." 

"Oh yeah! I love your music!" I said. 

Finally we arrived at in my driveway. I was about walk out of the car and he stopped me. 

"Umm I was just wondering... Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?" 

I smiled. " I thought you'd never ask!" I said "Here, give me your hand." 

I took his hand and grabbed a pen. I wrote my number on it and smiled. He blew me a kiss and I acted like I caught it. I walked over to my front door as he drove off. 

***END OF FLASHBACK ***

***(PEYTONS P.O.V)***

"AWWWW!!!" I joked. 

She blushed and hide her face in her hands. Zayn apperantly was behind us and he screamed: "AND WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN MY HOUSE!!!"  

We laughed and walked over to the swings. I started to swing and I felt someone push me higher. I looked back at Harry. He was smiling. 

"Can I count this as our first date?" He asked as he stopped me and hugged me from behind. 

"Maybe. Instead of this as our first date we can go to a restruant or something." 

He sighed. I looked at him as he pouted like a toddler. I poked his cheeks causing him to chuckle. He eyes directed towards a large crowd of people running towards us. He looked at me. 

"We have to hide!" He turned away from me "CODE RED EVERYONE CODE RED!!!" he screamed. 

He pulled me by my wrist into a tunnel. It was really small. I breathed heavily. I really don't do small, cramped places.  

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered. 

I shook my head no. "I don't like it in here."  

He took my hand and rubbed little circles in it.  

"Calm down, okay?"  

I nodded. He looked outside the tunnel and quickly came back in. 

"Only one left. Hold on."  

We watched as a disappointed pap walk away. I gave Harry a pleading look. 

"You can go now." He said smiling. 

I crawled out the tunnel and dramatically fell to the ground and breathed heavily. Niall walked up to me and kneeled down by me. 

"Did Harry fart or something?" He asked with a straight face. 

A smile developed on my face and I bursted out laughing. 

"NO!!! HE WOULDN'T!!!" I yelled as I laughed.  

He started laughing too as we walked back to the group.