Chapter Four

I walked out from behind the counter. I shook all of their hands and sat down with them. 

"I'm Niall. This is Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harold." The blonde one said as he pointed to the others.  

I nodded and smiled. This is kinda awkward. I was just working and one of the hottest boy bands in the world walks in and decides to talk to me! They all seemed really sweet and friendly. But there was something about the Harry kid that liked. It was just how he talked and how he looked at me when I introduced myself. 

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

"We live here right now. We're here for the album recording." said Liam. 

"Oh." I said. 

I looked at the clock and it was my quiting time. I stood up and took off my apron. Zayn turned and looked at me. 

"Where ya going Peyton?" He asked. 

"My shift is over. I really need to head home." I said pointing to the clock. 

"Why can't you stay and hang out with us. We have nothing to do." Louis said. 

I thought a second.

If I stayed, I would get to hang out with the best band ever and risk getting the crap beaten out of me when I went home. If I stayed, I wouldn't have to hear the annoying fighting from my parents... 

"Okay I'll stay for a little while." I sighed. 

" YAY!!!" They all said in unison. 

We all laughed loudly. Paul walked over to us and hand the boys their food. 

Niall stuffed his face. I stifled a laugh as I watched him. Harry looked at me and asked:  

"Do you want something to eat?"  

"Yeah I could use something to eat."  

He held out his scone. I looked and it and then back at his face. 

"Its your food. You eat it." I said pushing it away. 

" No love I insist. I don't want it."  

He held it out again and I sighed. He handed it to me and I quietly ate it. When we were done Paul grabbed our trash and threw it away. He motioned us out the door but stopped me. 

"Are you coming around with us?"he asked. 

" Yeah the guys wanted me to. If it okay with you...." I said shyly. 

He smiled " Its okay with me. But you might want to put on my coat and sunglasses. The fans might attack you our something..."  

He took off his coat and I put it on. It was huge on me. I our on his glasses and he led me outside. He fans crowded around me and Paul. We pushed through hem on he pulled me in a tour bus. I plopped down on a couch by Liam and Niall.  

"How in the world do you guys do this everyday?!?!" I exclaimed. 

"You get used to it. Its a little annoying but we love all of them." Harry said. 

All.of the sudden Zayn and Louis ran though the tiny living room thing. They were screaming at each other. 

"I won Lou!!! Get it though your thick skull!!!!!!!!" Zayn screamed. 

"No I won!!! Stop lying Zayny bear!!!!!!!" Louis yelled back.  

They started to slap each others hands like baby girls. I watched them like they were crazy. Everyone else just stayed as they were and acted calm. I stood up and yelled. 

"Guys whys are you two fighting and being weird!!?!!!?!?!?" 

They stopped. Thank God. 

"Louis said he won Mario Cart but I did!!!!!!" said Zayn. 

I moaned and sat down. This was going to be difficult. I giggled because the boys stared to fight again. Thankfully the ran back to the game room. 

Out of the corner of my eye I could have swore Harry was staring at me. Was it because I yelled? Or was it something else?