Head In The Clouds

Chapter Sixteen: Head In The Clouds
*Play song later*

"Later today, I'm going to the GMC dealership to buy a car. Do you want to come with my dad and me?" Haerin asked Hyein as they watched a movie.

"Sure, can we invite Minji along?" Hyein replied, then took a sip of her orange juice.

"Invite whoever you want. I'm in a good mood, and we'll need more people as passengers." Haerin replied as she continued to watch the movie.

"Minji will only come if Hanni wants to. Eunjin might be up to it, but what about Danielle? Isn't she best friends with Hanni and new friends with you?" Hyein questioned as she thought about the people who might come along.

"Yeah, we're new friends, but all of them can come along. My dad is driving his car back, so there will be enough space." Haerin replied.

"What car are you getting?" Hyein asked once Haerin mentioned there would be enough space.

"Yukon AT4 XL, I just want a car with enough space. Plus, my dad is going to pay for it." Haerin showed a picture of the type of car to Hyein.

"Richass." Hyein mumbled as she looked back at the TV.

"Huh?" Haerin asked when she realized what Hyein said.

"Nothing, let's just finish the movie." Hyein dismissed the topic.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"You're already there?" Minji asked over the phone as she drove.

"Yeah, only Hanni, Danielle, and you are the ones who aren't here." Haerin replied as she got out of the car with Hyein and Eunjin.

"We're a few minutes away, hold on." Minji said, then hung up.

Haerin rolled her eyes and then walked toward Hyein and Eunjin who were talking.

She decided to let them finish their conversation before talking but noticed something.

Hyein had this glint in her eyes as she listened to Eunjin talk.

Never in her years of knowing Hyein had Haerin seen her listen and talk to someone like how she did with Eunjin.

'I'll ask her when Eunjin isn't around.' Haerin thought, then walked with Hyein and Eunjin.

Soon after, Minji showed up with Hanni and Danielle.

"We're here, sorry we're late." Minji apologized when she saw her friends.

"It's fine, we were about to go in." Haerin replied, then let her friends walk in first.

"Hello, welcome in! What are you guys looking for?" A young man in a suit asked.

"Hello, do you guys happen to have a Yukon AT4 XL?" Haerin greeted, then replied.

"Oh yes! We just got a new delivery/ Are you just going to look around or purchase one?" The man walked toward them and shared.

"I'll purchase one today, but we would like to look around." Haerin replied.

"What year Yukon are you looking for?" The man asked as the group walked to a different area.