4 Bloody Corpses In The Alleyway

Chapter Nine: 4 Bloody Corpses In The Alleyway

"Alright class, that's it for today; make sure to turn in the assignment by Friday. I expect you guys to be done by then since you have all week." Haerin's engineering teacher said as the class was about to be over.

Everybody signed off almost immediately after the teacher said they could leave.

Haerin closed the Zoom call tab and opened her slideshow.

She grabbed her textbook and started to read through the chapters, highlighting pieces of text along the way.

It was easy though, because the teacher had given away the chapters that had all the information.

When she was done, she started to type the summary in her own words into the corresponding slides.

The assignment was supposed to be about technology, its impacts on the world, how different countries use it, and how it has improved over the years.

It had to be a formal and a descriptive slideshow, but at the same time, had to not be boring.

Haerin was usually good with essays and slideshows, even getting praise from her teachers, but they always had one comment to make on how she could improve,

She always struggled with how to start with a good and attention-catching start; teachers would advise her to not overthink it, but that made her overthink it more, which made it more stressful.

After about three hours, the slideshow was complete; she submitted it to her teacher and decided to complete other assignments from different classes.

Those assignments took her about an hour to finish; she checked the time, it was already past 6.

Haerin put everything away quickly and got her backpack, making sure she had the right things.

She texted Minji that she was ready to be picked up and then went downstairs.

Minji soon texted back as Haerin walked out of the house.

After a few minutes of waiting, Minji arrived at Haerins house with Hyein.

She got in the passenger seat and placed her backpack on her lap.

"So where are they?" Haerin asked as Minji started to drive.

"I went to the gas station that's by the school before I picked up the both of you guys, and I saw Carol walking back to her house with her dog." Minji replied as she made a right turn.

"What about her friends locations?" Hyein asked.

"We can make her tell us where they are, then kill her." Haerin replied.

"The problem is that we can't go to each of their houses one by one without someone getting suspicious." Haerin added.

"How can we make them go outside, though? We can't just knock on their doors and kidnap them." Minji said.

"I heard they were going to meet up at Orion Street and then drive to Target to buy things for a family party." Hyein replied.

"We can just kill them in that street; no one lives near that area except old people; it'll be easy, and we can dispose of their bodies somewhere else." Haerin suggested.