In Person Classes [M]

Chapter Seventeen: In Person Classes

Minji swiftly pushed Hanni onto the bed then started to kiss her aggressively.

Hanni started to grind herself on Minji, a clear sign to her girlfriend that she was getting impatient.

"Minji." Hanni moaned as she felt Minji move down to her neck.

"You're so beautiful." Minji whispered as she moved back up to Hanni's face.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Minji asked as she looked down at Hanni.

"No words can explain it." Hanni replied, then pulled Minji in for another long kiss.

As they continued their heated makeout session, Minji unclasped Hanni's bra, catching the short girl off guard.

Hanni took off her remaining clothes, dropping them on the floor soon after Minji's clothes were with hers.

Minji shoved her length slowly into Hanni, making sure Hanni was completely comfortable and felt no pain.

"Minji." Hanni whispered as her girlfriend went faster and faster.

The sounds of their skin making contact and Hanni's moans echoed through the room.

Soon Hanni felt closer to her climax. She hugged Minji tighter, cuming all over her girlfriend's dick.

Minji still hadn't reached her high, so she turned Hanni around.

The short girl was now lying on her stomach, with Minji fucking her from behind.

"Minji, slow down." Hanni said in between the strong thrusts.

"You can't take it?" Minji asked mischievously.

Hanni didn't reply, she gripped the sheets tighter as she felt her second climax.

Minji came undone together with Hanni. She lifted herself from her girlfriend and then pulled her in for a hug.

"Sorry if I was too rough." Minji kissed Hanni on the forehead.

"It's okay. Honestly, I enjoyed it." Hanni snuggled closer to Minji, feeling the warmth from her lover.

Minji pulled the cover and spread it over their naked bodies.

"Goodnight, MinMin." Hanni whispered, then closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, love." Minji whispered back.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"Haerin! Come downstairs right now!" Haeun yelled.

Haerin sighed as she got up from her bed. She put her slippers on and then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"The district just sent an email to Mom; they want us to start going back to school again." Haeun said once she saw Haerin.

"Are you lying to me?" Haerin asked as they walked toward their mom, who was on a call with someone.

"I'm not! Ask Mom." Haeun furrowed her eyebrows.