𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 - 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞

~ You and Eddie are forced to walk home together, being neighbors and having curfew ~

You and Eddie Kaspbrak might not be the best of friends, but you're neighbors and have known each other for most of your lives. When your curfew was announced to be 7 o'clock and the police issued a warning that everyone should walk home or through town in pairs, Eddie offered to walk you home. Secretly, he wanted to get closer to you, his crush of two years, and thought this would be a great oppurtunity.

"How do you do that?" you ask Eddie, gesturing to the hand flute he is playing using a piece of grass. He looks at the piece of grass and then at you, bending down to pick another piece of grass up for you to use.

"Just press it in your thumbs and then blow," Eddie says, stopping in the road to show you. You follow his instructions and it only takes you a few tries to get the notes to trill from between your fingers.

"Thanks, Eds," you say with a bright grin. Eddie is about to scold you for calling him that, but he is surprised to find himself feeling fuzzy after you call him the nickname.

"You're welcome," he breathes in response, blowing into his own flute so the two of you harmonize in a grass flute song.