𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

~ Stan gets jealous of you and Eddie's playful back-and-forth ~

You, being a Tozier through and through, have a knack for annoying the shit out of people, including Eddie Kaspbrak, your best friend, and Stanley Uris, your boyfriend. You and the Losers are wandering the streets of Derry when you and Eddie begin your daily bickering.

"I mean, seriously? Two fanny packs? You can't be serious," you remark, giving him a raised eyebrow as you take a swig from your Pepsi in a can.

"No, no, no, I am totally serious. Look at this," Eddie says, opening his second fanny pack. You peek inside and groan. "You don't even need and of this shit — gauze? When the fuck are we gonna need fucking gauze?"

"That's what I'm saying," Richie groans from ahead of you, walking side by side with Stan.

"Just shut up, Richie," you and Eddie grumble in unison, earning grins and a rare high-five from the two of you.

While Eddie screams about germs and frantically searches for his hand sanitizer, you snicker and look up to see Stan rolling his eyes heavily. He looks at you through half-lidded eyes with two raised brows; a classic "are you fucking kidding me" look from him.

"What?" you ask, and he groans, shaking his head. You reach up and ruffle his curls, earning a pink blush from him. "You have the worst jealous streak, Stanley, I swear."