18+ READERS ONLY

This story contains highly sexual content, drugs, mature situations, language, and violence, and is not suitable for underage readers.

Some elements in this story may make some readers uncomfortable, and it is advised that if you are easily triggered by topics such as disloyalty, manipulation, emotional discomfort, drama, violence, and rough sexual encounters, I respectfully ask that you exit the book, as I don't want to make any readers uncomfortable.

This story contains heavy sexual content, including rough sex, toys, and consensual begging/pain on occasion, as well as details on male pleasure that may not be considered common or mainstream to some. If any of these topics make you uncomfortable or trigger you, I advise that you exit the book.

This is a work of fiction. Please note the importance of safe sex and communication in your relationships, and know that in this story, not every detail is described when it comes to safe sex, and it should not be used as an educational advise that you exit the book.

This a work of fiction. Please note the importance of safe sex and communication in your relationships, and know that in this story, not every detail is described when it comes to safe sex, and it should not be used as an educational reference for it.

You can find more information on safe sex and other educational topics at plannedparenthood.com

This story is a work of fiction based on JK
Rowling's Harry Potter, and is not canon in the Harry Potter universe.

Please refrain from harassing your fellow readers, and understand that this is just a fanfiction, and is no reason to be rude in the comment section.
No slurs will be tolerated.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this disclaimer, and if you find that you're able to read about such topics, I hope that you thoroughly enjoy Golden Boy, and that it brings a little extra entertainment and excitement to your life during this time.

{ Note: Hey everyone, I want to make it clear that I am NOT the author, I had screen recorded this story before it got taken down and I am now uploading it again. Enjoy!! <3 }

(also please comment on the story 😭 i love seeing people comments/reactions to the story!)