39. A Change In Perspective

She was perfect.

Every curve, every scar, every smile...

Absolutely perfect. And she was his.

Fred held Camellia closer in his arms, the sweet smell of her hair and the softness of her skin like heaven itself. He kissed the top of her bare shoulder and she brought his fingers up to her lips, planting soft kisses down each one. She turned around to face Fred and looked at him with those mesmerizing eyes of hers, and he felt his heart beat a little faster.

"I've missed you, Freddie," she said, propping herself up on her elbow and running her fingers through his hair. "It's been so long since you've made me feel good.. why not tonight?"

Her sultry words were like a drug coursing through his veins. He felt his boxers grow tighter and he leaned in to kiss her- it wasn't long before she was straddling him, her hands all over his chest and her tongue teasing his lips.

He let out an involuntary moan into her mouth as he pushed her hips down onto his hard-on, making her rub against him. He wanted her so badly... he'd never loved anyone like he loved Camellia-not even close. All it took was to be near her and to know that he'd wake up next to her to feel whole. She was everything to him.

He bucked his hips slowly up into her, growing more desperate by the second, and Camellia moved her perfect lips to his neck. "Cam..." he groaned. "Cam, I need you..."

She bit gently down on his earlobe, making even more blood rush downward, and he gasped at the stimulation. He let his eyes flutter closed, feeling her warm breath and gentle kisses on his skin and crumbling at her touch. He ran his hands up her body, taking in every curve and dip of her figure.
Never had he seen such an angel on earth until her.

Camellia traced her lips down to his collarbone, taking time to kiss and nip all the right places, when he felt a warmth coming from behind him, too.

He leaned his head back as a pair of lips pressed against his jaw and nails dragged teasingly down his back... but the hands and lips were unfamiliar and new.

"It's been so long since you've felt the warmth of a woman... hasn't it, pet?"

That voice- like an angel sent straight from the depths of hell, like every bad decision he'd ever made, like every drunken night he'd ever had... it was intoxicating.

Zina.

Camellia was still straddling his hips, and Fred was desperate for her, but too overwhelmed by the feeling of both girls kissing every inch of him to speak.

"So hard beneath the sheets, aren't you?" came Zina's velvet voice from behind him. "Let me please you... let me do what you've been craving for days..."

But Camellia's voice came next, sweet like cinnamon as she planted gentle kisses on his lips between phrases. "It's not her you want, my love... it's always been me, and you know it. This isn't really you."

"Don't listen to her, gorgeous," Zina crooned.
"She's trying to keep you all to herself. She doesn't want you to know just how good you'll feel inside of me. What kind of love is that, that she doesn't want you to feel good?"

Fred wanted to speak, but found himself unable to.
There was something so enticing about the woman behind him... the one dragging her scarlet nails down his back, the one offering something new and exciting...

But the most exciting thing he could ever think of doing was being with Camellia. She made him feel more loved and more pleasured than anyone ever could. She knew every inch of him- what it took to make him speechless, the perfect way of moving to have him shaking and weak. She'd always been exactly what he needed... and yet, something about Zina's words were magnetic. Poisonous. And he needed a taste.