15. Riskier Business

Fred Weasley, you've got some nerve getting me hot during a movie with your family in the room!"

"It's not like you've ever done anything like that before, is it? Oh, wait!'

"Oh, fuck off..."

Camellia wrapped her arms around Fred's shoulders and kissed him deeply, wordlessly casting the privacy spells at the door before tossing her wand aside. Fred smiled into the kiss and picked her up, carrying her to his bed and laying her on her back. He curved his body over hers and she reached up to cup his jaw, running her fingers through his flaming red hair and pulling gently. She felt him groan into her lips at the feeling, and he began kissing down her neck and collarbone, biting and sucking love marks into her skin as he went.

Cam moaned softly as Fred roved over her body, slowly pulling off her blouse and her skirt, leaving her only in her lacy underwear, the bottoms of which were already soaked from his near hour of teasing before. Fred bit his lip as he took in her body with his dark eyes, shaking his head like he was in disbelief.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Camellia," he said in a low, sultry voice, leaning down to massage her thighs. "I can't wait to see these perfect legs shake for me..."

Shivers bolted up Camellia's spine, and she pulled him down to kiss her again, this time more aggressively. Fred had his hands at her sides, bracing himself over her body, and he brought them up to meet hers, their fingers interlacing as he pinned her down. His tongue danced with hers, their soft moans meeting in the middle. Camellia could feel the warmth of his body over hers, and she brought her legs up to frame his sides, making him lean lower into her.

They broke apart for a moment, and Camellia stared up at him- the sudden image of that night so many weeks ago flashed in her mind, when Fred had wrestled her and pinned her to the ground. They'd had no idea that night that they'd be in that same position so much later, but in such a different way. Camellia got butterflies just remembering how she'd felt in that moment, and like he'd read her mind, Fred spoke in a low voice.

"I swear I'll never get tired of this view," he said, his eyes hungrily taking in every inch of her. "It's just like that night when we wrestled, remember..? God, how I wished I was doing then what I get to do to you now."

Camellia bit her lip, swooning at his words. "You read my mind," she said flirtatiously. Fred bent down and kissed her again, then left the bed to take his clothes off. Cam propped herself up on her elbows and watched him strip down- his muscular back flexing as he took off his shirt, the snap of his belt as he pulled it away, but leaving his trousers on and unbuttoned... fuck.

She would definitely have trouble walking tomorrow.

"You gonna do anything with that belt, Weasley?" Camellia purred from the bed, and Fred looked over his shoulder at her.

"Ooh, don't get mouthy with me tonight, darling," he said in a growl, snapping it warningly in his hands. "You got to call the shots last time, and as much as I enjoyed it... it's my turn now."

All of the sudden, his energy had shifted, and his dominant attitude made her quiet down instantly. Her core tightened as she watched him pull the Moonrise box up onto his desk and rifle through it, pulling out several different things and bringing them to the nightstand, setting them down out of sight.

Camellia turned her head to see, but Fred wrapped his hand around her neck and forced her to look at him. "So desperate for control, aren't you...?" he teased, tilting her chin up. "But before I do anything... I need to hear that you trust me. If I'm going to make you scream for me tonight, I need to hear you say it first."

"I trust you, Freddie," she gasped, loving the feeling of his hands around her throat.

He smiled deviously down at her. "Good girl. That's all I needed to hear. Now open that pretty little mouth of yours and stick out your tongue for me."