37. A Very Brief Prank War

{ TW /// pranking involving mild discomfort and embarrassment, public semi-nudity. }

Camellia was completely soaked and frustrated as she lay on the bed against the pillows. She cast muffliato at the door and set her wand back down next to her, desperate for some relief.

Fred was sitting facing her with one leg hanging off the bed, watching her every move. "Cam..." he said breathlessly. "Cami, what are you doing..?"

Camellia couldn't take it. Fred was hard beneath his sweatpants and clearly trying to hide it, but his lustful gaze told her that he truly was only holding back for her safety.

She started rubbing herself slowly on the outside of her panties, letting out a pleasured breath. She was all the more turned on by the fact that Fred was watching her, and she saw him subtly palm himself over his sweats.

"We don't have to do anything..." Camellia said, watching him try to hide how aroused he was. "But at least let me take care of you."

He groaned and looked like he was going to say yes for a moment, a hint of a smirk crossing his face, but he shook his head. "No... no, Cam, you know where that'll lead, and I don't know if I can be gentle enough right now not to hurt you again. I can't let you."

Camellia dipped her hand beneath her panties and started pleasuring herself with her fingers, leaning her head back on the pillows and moaning softly.
She heard Fred swear under his breath, which only encouraged her more.

"Take them off," he ordered in a low voice, and Camellia looked up at him. "Let me see you." He was now stroking himself beneath his sweats and looking at Camellia's pleasuring fingers with longing.

She quickly obliged, slowly pulling them down off her legs and teasingly tossing them aside, and she went back in with her fingers on her clit. Fred watched her, his lips slightly parted, pumping himself faster, taking moments every few strokes to run his thumb over his tip and groan.

"Fuck... Larke, you're so bloody gorgeous.." he moaned, and Camellia's heart raced. She wanted more than anything for him to take her right then and there, and even though he was clearly desperate, she'd gotten her answer, and she wasn't about to pressure him into getting her way.

As she picked up her pace, so did he. He was pumping himself hard and fast, getting close to release already. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes before throwing his head back and groaning in pleasure. He gasped as he suddenly slowed his strokes, tightening his grip and hastily pulling his boxers over his dick before he came with a broken moan.

Seeing him come so early didn't help Camellia's unsatisfied frustration, as it made her wetter still.
She whimpered and shut her eyes tightly, squirming against her own hand, when she felt Fred grab her wrist and pull it away.

"Fred, wha-" she started, picking her head up.

Fred was kneeling in front of her, looking desperate and aroused. "Let me help you," he said, and he slowly brought her fingers to his mouth, sucking them clean. Camellia nodded, unable to speak, and he lowered his head, diving into her with his tongue.

Camellia moaned and let her head fall back onto the pillows. He sucked on her clit, groaning into her and sending wonderful vibrations all through her core. She gripped his hair and arched her back, praising him all the while.

"Don't stop- ohh, that feels so good-" she whimpered, her legs twitching at his sides. He licked broad strokes over her and went back in to her most sensitive spot, taking breaks only to suck love marks into her inner thighs. He gripped her hips tightly and held them down as he got her closer and closer to release, making her moans get louder every moment.