3. The Dining Room

"Wake up, sleepyhead, it's noon already!"

Camellia jolted awake at the sound of Ginny's voice and her gentle pat on the shoulder.

"Oops, sorry Cam, didn't mean to startle you. It's noon, everyone else is up already and we're missing you," she said sweetly. "We've had breakfast already, but Mum's delivered lunch by owl, should be arriving in about a half-hour."

Camellia rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Thanks, Ginny. I'll be down in a jiff."

Ginny walked out of the room and down the creaky stairs, leaving Cam alone with her thoughts. Had she really kissed Fred last night, or was that a dream? It felt so real, it had to be. She raised her fingers to her lips and gently traced downwards, remembering how he'd felt pressed up against her...

Fuck. Last night had definitely happened.

She'd actually made out with Fred Weasley. And she'd heard him moan.

Her stomach filled with butterflies, and she quickly pulled a sweater over her head, headed to the bathroom, then hopped down the stairs to the den, which was full of the boys' voices as they overlapped each other's conversation.

"What the hell is going on down here?" she asked Ginny, who was draped lazily across an armchair.

She sighed. "Apparently there's some big debate over who's the worst one of them to sleep in the same room with. So far we've got Ron's snoring, Harry's nightmares, George's constant waking up, and Fred's tendency to throw things at snorers."

Camellia giggled and looked at the boys. They were all sitting on either the couch or the floor in an angry little circle, talking over each other loudly.

"Hermione and I are supposed to be the jury on this one," said Ginny, staring dully at the ceiling.
"But so far, we haven't gotten a chance to say a word, so we're just letting them do their thing."

Hermione snickered and nodded in agreement. She was watching the boys intently, surely trying to formulate some kind of conclusion.

Camellia stood next to the circle and cleared her throat, then said loudly, "Morning, boys! You all sleep well last night?"

There was a moment of silence, and all the boys looked up at her. Then all of the sudden, they burst into explanations as to why last night was the worst night of sleep ever and blaming each other.

"I do not snore-" Ron was saying defensively.

"-I haven't had nightmares in for ever, you guys are just being dramatic, I-" Harry rambled.

"-you threw a shoe at me, Freddie!" George exclaimed. "A shoe! I was sleeping, mate, just cast muffliato or something, don't-"

It was chaos. The only one not saying a word was Fred, who was grinning a satisfied grin, and he looked up at Camellia. "What about you? Sleep well?"

Camellia felt herself blushing. "About as well as you did, I'd say."

Fred grinned and looked her up and down.
"Touché," he said. He stood up from the circle and left the other three arguing, and he motioned for Camellia to follow him.

"Fancy a drink? I'm parched," he was saying a tad bit too loudly as they turned the corner into the kitchen. Once they were out of sight, Fred pounced.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Camellia kissed him back eagerly, cupping his face in her hands and smiling into his lips. A rush of heat rocketed to her core.

Fred broke away from her and looked lovingly into her eyes, making Cam giggle. "God, you're beautiful," he said in a low whisper.