10. Anger Management

If Camellia thought that those first few days without Fred were hard, the next week was torture.

It was suddenly as if they'd never been friends at all, much less lovers. Fred would completely avoid her, and if they ever accidentally made eye contact, he looked hurt and angry.

Camellia wanted to talk to him so badly, but any time she tried to get him alone he'd come up with some excuse not to speak to her. He wasn't acting cold with anyone else, in fact, he seemed extra cheery with them.

Today, everyone was crowded into the cozy den.
Everyone but the Weasley parents was dressed and packed, ready to move on to Fred and George's flat in Diagon Alley.

The twins had been talking about getting back to the shop to work on their new line, but also how they didn't want to leave their friends and siblings so soon. So, they'd all agreed to stay at their place above Weasley's Wizard Wheezes until the start of school for Ginny. While Camellia was extremely excited to see the shop and learn about their new products, the idea of being cooped up in a tiny flat with Fred in their current state made her anxious.

"Oh, how I'll miss you all," Mrs. Weasley was saying between sniffles. "Do be safe, don't do anything stupid, and absolutely no visits to Knockturn Alley!"

She hugged everyone in turn with her typical mama-bear hugs, then stood next to her husband, who was considerably less weepy than she. Everyone waved their goodbyes, then one by one, took the chimney to Diagon Alley.

In mere seconds and amidst a blinding green flash, Camellia stepped out from the fireplace into the den of a cozy little apartment. There was a set of comfortable-looking red couches facing the fireplace, with a patterned rug underneath. Behind it, a small breakfast table with four chairs, and a kitchen with a wetbar off to the side. On the walls, pictures of family and friends, all smiling and waving at the camera. There were a few handmade blankets and Quidditch jerseys tossed about, but otherwise the apartment was very clean. The entire den area was surrounded by large windows, letting in the golden light of the day.

Finally, everyone was out in the living room, sweeping soot off of their clothes. Hermione was just as enchanted with the flat as Camellia was, the two of them being the only ones who hadn't yet been there.

Fred shook some soot out of his hair, and addressed the group. "Right, so... we'll be a bit cramped, but George and I were talking about where to put everyone. If the girls want to stay in mine or George's room while the guys stay out here in the den, that could probably work."

George guided the girls down a short hallway that contained Fred and George's bedrooms, an office, and a bathroom. "So, you can decide who stays where, let us know if you need anything. Just go ahead and set your things down, then come back to the den."

Camellia set her bags down with the other girls' in George's room. His room was neat and organized, which surprised her. His walls were painted a lovely light yellow and covered in art and pictures, all arranged like a collage. On his nightstand he had a softly glowing lamp and a smiling picture of himself and Angelina Johnson at what looked like a concert.

Camellia smiled to herself and walked out into the hallway, passing Fred's room. She and Hermione peeked in, and Camellia could help but smile to herself.

Fred's room was - well, him. The walls were painted deep red, but you could barely see the paint for all the posters on them, including several Muggle bands that Camellia had introduced him to over the years (although she wasn't sure if Fleetwood Mac counted as a Muggle band, seeing as Stevie Nicks was a very accomplished witch.) His bed was made, but haphazardly so, with a button-down shirt and tie thrown carelessly onto the covers. The room smelled like autumn and Quidditch; his broom was mounted on the wall along with a shattered pair of goggles in a frame.