Naruto vs. Neji

Naruto quickly created some shadow clones and rushed at Neji. Neji flipped over and deflected Naruto's attack, knocking him and his clones back. Naruto tried to charge at him again but Neji punched two of Naruto's clones, destroying them as well.

"You become Hokage? That's impossible with that tactic." Neji smirked. "I can figure it out with my eyes. Talent is decided at birth. You could say everything is decided when a person is born."

"WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY DECIDE THINGS LIKE THAT!?"

"Then you're saying that anyone can become Hokage through hard work? Only a handful of shinobi are chosen as Hokage. Take a closer look at reality. Only those who become Hokage are born into that destiny. You don't become it by trying, it doesn't work that way. People must live in their own interchangeable flow. Only one the only destiny that every person shares...is death."

"SO WHAT!? I'M NOT GOOD AT GIVING UP!!!" Naruto shouted and he created some multi-shadow clones.

"Do you think that I'm stupid. I already seen through your attack pattern." Neji spoke. Naruto scoffed.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP AUTOMATICALLY DECIDING THINGS!"

Naruto charged at Neji with his many clones. Neji easily dodged Naruto's punches and kicks. Then Neji charged at one of the Narutos, standing a little further back behind the other clones. Neji striked him in the upper shoulder. Neji stepped back and the rest of the clones vanished.

Naruto began to up some blood.

"Naruto!" Yuri shouted.

"That's why I told you it's useless." Neji spoke. Naruto laughed and wiped his mouth, looking at Neji.

"That's why I told you to stop automatically deciding things." Naruto vanished in a cloud of smoke, revealing to be a clone. Neji's eyes widen and two more Naruto clones suddenly appeared, lunging at Neji from behind.

"Yes!!! Go Naruto!" Yuri shouted. "Beat his ass!"

"I'M COMING AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I GOT AND I'M ALREADY PREPARED TO DIE!"

Both Narutos punched Neji, pushing him back a little. But Neji suddenly began to spin and knocked Naruto back and destroyed his clone. Neji smirked.

"You thought you had won?"

"Damn." Naruto growled, wiping his chin.

"It's over you are within the field of my Hakke." Neji spoke and got into a stance. "Gentle Fist Style, 64 Palms!"

Neji lunged at Naruto, striking him and punching repeatedly. His movements were so fast that Naruto wasn't able to block Neji's attacks or defend himself. Naruto fell to the ground. He struggled to get back on to his feet.

"I have hit 64 points on your body. You can no longer stand." Neji said. Naruto fell over again, holding his stomach in pain. Neji laughed.

"Painful, isn't it? Stay on your knees and give up. You can not change fate. Having your dreams come true through hard work is an illusion." Naruto glared up at him.

"Naruto, get up!" Yuri shouted.

"Man, she's annoying. She really needs to mind her own business." Neji growled. Naruto glanced over at Yuri before turning back to Neji and he chuckled.

"That's because she knows me really well. I told you before, I'm not good at giving up." Naruto said to Neji and slowly he stood up.

"Quit already-continuing won't change anything." Neji frowned. "I have no grudge against you."