Chapter 10

"Alright y'all super! Keefe you done the cover and new chapter?" I ask.

"Yep! I'll read chapter one for  the kids bedtime story." He says with a smirk.

"Deal!" All the kids say.

We eat supper in peace then we all put our PJs on and snuggle up on the couch.

Keefe clears his throat. "The Princess Romhilda was a warrior since birth. Her Father made her train everyday. But little Romhilda would say. 'Father I don't want to train!'" The last part he said with a high pitched squeak like Sandors. "But her father would not budge. She also hated her name! It was her grandmas name! She would soon become Ro. Life as a princess was not little Ro's cup of tea. End of chapter one."

"It was good!" Amy laughs.

"It didn't have as much as your bizzaz" Kenric notes.

"Next chapter will. I promise" he tells him "what did you think Sophie?"

"It was great. Can't wait for chapter 2" I smile.

"It's bedtime now guys" Keefe tell them.

"Awww." Amy complains.

"Next chapter tomorrow"  I tell them

"Promise?" Kenric asks.

"No. We might do other stuff tomorrow" Keefe says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Dunno. Maybe the baby will be born so we can't." He shrugs.

"But I'm only 8 months" I say.

"Technicalities" he waves.

"Mhm sure" I say. "Alright bedtime guys" I pick Amy up and walk her to her room.

"Good night Mommy" She whispers.

"Good Night Love" I kiss her forehead. I walk to Kenrics room "Good Night Kenric." I then walk to my room and change into Pjs then climb into bed. Keefe soon joins.

"Good night Darling" He gives me a quick kiss then falls asleep. I fall asleep soon asleep. 

When I wake up its 10 am. I climb out of bed and walk to the kitchen where a note is. It reads.

I'm out with Amy hail if you need anything -Keefe

I smile. Father daugher day. 

"What should I do today?" I ask myself. "Snuggle with the alicorns." I walk outside to the alicorns and lay with them and fall asleep.

"Do you think Mommy got the letter?" Amy asks as we walk through Atlantis.

"Of course." I tell her. "Where do you want to go?"

"Eat food!" She giggles.

"Where should we eat food?" I ask picking her up.

"Cheasy foods!" She says pointing.

"Deal" I walk her to the resturaunt. I walk to the counter. 

"Welcome to Cheasy foods what would you like today?" The man at the counter asks.

"I want a Cheasy kids meal." Amy says from my arms.

"Ok and for you sir?" He asks.

I look up at the board. "Ill have the Cheasy burger" 

"Ok and to drink?" 

"Strandic juice." I say.

"Alright that will be 30 lusters."

I pay then we go sit down after awhile we pick up our food.

"Enjoy" The man says.

"We will!" Amy says taking a bite of her burger, purple cheese drips out.

I take a bite off my burger and purple cheese drips out. "Your right Amy this is good!"

"I told you!" She laughs wiping the purple cheese of her face. In minutes we have both finished our burgers.

"What should we do now?" I ask.

"hmm. We should go to the park!"

"Ok lets go!" I leap us to the park and Amy plays.

"Daddy join me!" She yells. I join her and we play.

I wake up to Silveny chanting

SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE BABY BORN BABY BORN BABY BORN

My baby was being born now.