a new human

A/n
So hiccup is currently 14 and so are the teens

(3rd person)

Hiccup was in the forge. Forging wepons, actually fixing them.

Dragons raids were something else this year. Less raids then more raids.

This raid required all hands on deck.

"Stay put." Gobber said, as if it were a normal occurrence. Then ran into the battle. The two limbed blacksmith hollering a war cry.

Like Hiccup needed telling, but then again he did run into the raids every so often.

Sitting in the forge he noticed a small head poking around the corner. As soon as Hiccup made eye contact with the gray blue eyes, the head darted away.

Standing up and looking around the corner he saw a girl around his age.

Her dark hazel hair in a slight mess and in no braid, like most of the girls and teens of berk. She stood there nervously fidgeting with her fingers. Her eyes finding interest with her brown fur boots. Her very skinny frame very simular to Hiccups.

"Umm.... hi." Hiccup was the first to speak.

"H-h-hi." She spoke softly and quietly.

"Ummm....what's your name? Mines Hiccup."

"Ummm.... Sparrow." She looked up slightly, before inspecting the ground again.

"Wow, so you're not going to laugh at all this raw vickingness?" Hiccup gestured to himself.

"NO! gods no. I hate bullies. And I don't want to be one." She almost shouted.

"That makes me feel....better. but when you meet the group here your gonna join them, and their bulling." Hiccup spoke sadly. Nobody would sit by his side forever. Even Gobber.

Sparrow made a gagging face.

"Do you know where you came from?" He asked her.

"Uhh no. Sorry. I might have shipwrecked here. I think. I don't really know. I only remember a few things, like my name, that I don't like bullies. Before you ask my name was stitched in my jacket!"

"You could stay here if you want."

"Oh! Yes please. Thanks."

"Wow the shyness really melts away fast." He said.

"Maybe it's just that your a person who I trust already." She sad shyly again.

"When the raid's over we should try and speak to my dad."

"Is he the chief?"

Hiccup nods. Then Sparrow looks him up and down.

"You don't look like the chiefs son. But then again nethier would I. I look like a walking, talking fishbone as it is." She said, while gesturing to herself and Hiccup.

"I'm also a talking fishbone. Good to know that I'm not the only one anymore. D-do you want to stay in the forge until the raid's over?"

Sparrow nodds her head very aggressively. "You're really cute by the way." She said with a sly smile.

Hiccup didn't know how to feel. He had a crush on Astrid. The best shield maiden on Berk. Was this just a first time meeting each other deal or what?