astrid discovers them

Sparrow and Hiccup both didn't want to do dragon training.

But Stoik had enforced it, threw a one sided conversation.

(I am just gonna skip it we really know what happens. Also Sparrow did not place she just wasn't good with wepons other than a staff.😅)

Hiccup placed first.

He would have to kill the nightmare.

He and Sparrow went to visit the nightfury's almost every day. They had made friends with them.

Hiccups nightfury had been named Toothless. Nightfury's apparently have retractable teeth. His navy blue tint was beautiful, and acid green eyes. He had also lost his tail fin. Much to Hiccups worry. So he had built a prosthetic for him. He had tried and make a automatic one, but failed miserably.

Sparrow's nightfury has neon green eyes and a slight teal tint to her. Her frame had built out a little more. Defining muscle that had been lost. Her name was Nuri ( nur-e). Nuri had stayed in the cove to rest at first, but then grew close to Sparrow. She decided not to break the bond they shared and stayed.

Now Hiccup was in the air. Held high by everyone else. People congratulated him. He knew it was all fake though. No one would appreciate him for him, other than the nightfury's and Sparrow.

Sparrow was worried. Hiccup would have to kill the nightmare. And Astrid was beyond mad. Cursing and swing her axe.

<..>..<..>

"Hiccup? Are you serious? Leaving? Let me at least get small bags of important stuff." Sparrow said as they were in her house. She was concerned because leaving would mean leaving what she knew.

"Okay you do that. I will grab my journal and a small bag too. Not a lot of things okay?"

"Sure. Meet at the cove. And bring fish."

Sparrow ran to her room. Grabbing her healing journal, it had all the recipes for medicine. And her normal journal, it was decked out with Nuri and Toothless-the only things she could draw. Her bag that had been a gift from Hiccup. And of course, a few craft supplies. They were a few things to add to Nuri's saddle. Staff in hand she kicked open her door. Ready for Astrid's pursue.

She then left for the cove, aware that Astrid was following her.

<..>..<..>

"I know your following me, Astrid." She said as they neared the cove.

Astrid stepped out of her hiding spot.

"Where are you going? And what is with the bags?" Astrid asked.

"What would you do if I kidnapped you?" Sparrow asked her.

"What?"

"Nuri grabbed her and take her to the cove. Please."

"Hu- WHA!" She nearly screamed.

Sparrow sighs. That was the best part about an overprotective nightfury. She continued to the cove, making sure to grab Astrid's dropped axe.

Astrid was gently set down. She had dropped her axe and was defenceless against the two dragons in front of her, but the dragons weren't angry. That confused her.