insert cool title

"So Hiccup, Sparrow." Stoick began, "are you coming back to Berk?"

"No. Our place is here dad." Hiccup replied. "However I still do have one question, why are all of you flying?"

Stoick and the rest of the berkins hesitated, including the kids. Hiccup felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yes Atlas?" Hiccup turned to face the young boy.

"They left because their village is destroyed!" Atlas whispered in his ear.

"And who told you you could be sneaking around?" Hiccup questioned.

"Mom" Atlas smiled.

Hiccup giggled. "When will you ever stop being so noisy? I mean you were pecking at Dager when he came back alive to make him say how he did it!"

"Hiccup you shall never know!" She teased him back.

"So do guys need a place?" Hiccup asked his father.

"Yes. I don't suppose you have a island around here?" Stoick asked him.

"Yes your standing on it" Valka said coming up to her grandfather. She had developed Hiccups sarcasm. In fact all the haddock kids had.

"Oh. We could go somewhere else-" Snotlout was cut short by Hiccup.

"No it's fine we still have a ton of space left the only thing is I am the chief here." Hiccup said and looked at his father.

"Yes I suppose I could retire. I will send a terror mail to Gobber to tell em to bring em here." Stoick said. And snot looked almost relieved to not be chief anymore.

_______________________________________

And that's it folks. Thanks for reading. Sorry if the ending isn't exactly what you wanted but I was getting lazy.

Future update: you still are stupid