ISDK what to call this

Walking inside the berkins explained why they came here.

"A storm was approaching and we needed a place to land. This was the nearest island." Stoick said.

Sparrow nodded. She was wondering what they were doing out here anyways.

"DAD! DAD!" A small voice rang up from behind.

Arrow turned to see his daughter run up and hug him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"A storm. North of here looks bad. Could also camp here for a day or two." She replied.

"Catch that chief?" He looked to his chief.

"Yes. I should see if the stables are secure." He said.

A loud crack was heard. Followed by a boom. Then some pounding of rain.

"And it's already here. Sparrow could you get our guests some food and explain our little situation." He asked walking out.

She nodded.

"Villagers should be coming in soon. Also Heather! You married Fishlegs? Why didn't you invite us? Or Dager?" She asked facing the raven haired women.

"I thought Dager was dead and you were captured. Is he still...?" Heather asked.

"Yes. Now Stoick we should began our introductions." Sparrow faced the big man.

<..>..<..>

Hiccup flew around telling the villagers to head to their great hall. Then he and Toothless went to the stables.

"Ok not on fire...yet." he said.

While checking the dragons, a lightning bolt hit the deck and roof. Catching fire almost immediately.

"EVERY TIME! COME ON BUD! HELP ME GET THESE DRAGONS!" He called for his scaly companion.

When the dragons were out he heard a cry of a small child. Heading back into the stables he found a child. More persily a berk child.

"Come on." Hiccup crouched down and held out his arms.

The boy ran ran into them and Hiccup picked him up.

Running out he got on Toothless and went back to the great hall.

Inside berks kids were playing with some of the edge kids. His kids however were huddled in a group, obviously plotting something.

"Whose kid is this?" he asked, still soaked to the bone.

Snotlout looked up and say his kid. Punchlout.

Getting up from the table he and Ruffnut took their kid back from the chief.

"Are you okay? Did lightning hit you anywhere?" Snotlout asked his kid crouched to his level.

The three runaways looked at each other in confusion.

"How far did you get?" The chief asked his wife.

"Oh... the part where Dager 'died' for Heather." Sparrow made air quotes when she said died.

"Ah. You can finish that while I dry myself." The chief walked away to find something to dry himself and Sparrow continued the story.

"... and now he's married to Mala and they have a girl." She finished the story.

Heather thanked her for the story on Dager.

The berkins looked over to see the edges chief play with his kids.

The nightfury's were all in a large hump.

"Daaaddd" The auburn haired girl complained. "You don't have braids in your hair! I need to put some in!"

"Ok Valka go ahead. But not a lot, say five." Hiccup said.

Stoicks mouth dropped on hearing his dead wifes name. Sparrow and Hiccup had named their first born after his wife.

With Valka happily braiding his hair, Hiccup looked up to see his dads face.

"Oh this this one here is Reinly," he pointed to the smaller girl, "and this little fella here is Atlas." He pointed to the boy.

"And one more for good luck!" Valka said, putting a braid in her father's beard.

"That's six not five."

"No its five this one is for luck!" She said in a sarcastic manner.

The berkins and the edge people talked some more while exchanging funny stories.