1 year later

A/n
Real quick this is what Sparrow looks like.

Well at least for this portion, be proud of her I did it in the car

<..>..<..>

"Gobber, just let us out! We'll make our mark and we will kill a dragon!" Hiccup complained.

Sparrow nodded in agreement.

"Ohh. You two have made plenty of mark's! All in the wrong places." Gobber said back.

They both huffed in defeat.

"Besides you both can't lift a hammer, an axe, a sword, and you can't even throw one of these!" Gobber held up a bola.

"Yeah but my- sorry our-invention will throw in for us!" Hiccup patted the finished bola launcher.

"Sparrow, sword sharpened now." Gobber handed Sparrow a sword. She went to the grinder and started to sharpen it.

One year had passed, and in that time Snotlout and his crew had gotten worse. Fishlegs even started to join in. Astrid still stands out of it, she was just too busy trying to please the village.

Sparrow had an apprenticeship with Gothi, to
become a healer. Though it was rare to see Sparrow with Gothi during dragon raids. Sparrow, during raids, held out at the forge. There she learned to do the basics of a blacksmith's job. After the raids she helped Gothi heal the injured or sick. She learned how to read her ruins as well.

Hiccup still hadn't had his growth spurt yet and was still pretty short. His apprenticeship with Gobber had grown so that Hiccup could make more difficult items, other than daggers and other random simple wepons. His ideas helped a little. Sparrow was always there for him so he had at least one friend. He still was considered the village outcast along with Sparrow. Still as twig shaped as ever.

"Aye. This raids getting worse. They need me out there." Gobber said while looking at the fighting hooligans."you two stay. Put. You know what I mean." He ran out with a battle cry.

They both looked at each other. A smirk appeared in both their faces.

<..>..<..>

"Hey! What are you two doing out here!"

Sparrow ran with Hiccup pass a viking. Her staff in hand. Hiccup pushed the bola launcher.

"GET BACK INSIDE!"

"We will.... SOON!" Hiccup called back.

They ran towards the top of a hill. Quickly setting up the launcher.

"Come on give me something to shoot at." Hiccup murmured.

He was talking about the nightfury. The most elusive dragon there was. Black as night. No viking ever lived to tell the tale of the nightfury. It was considered the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

"There!" Sparrow whisper yelled. A plasma blast fired at the tower close to them. Hiccup clicked the trigger, sending him backwards.

A screech was heard.

"Hiccup we hit it!"

"Was anyone here to see that?"

A monstrous nightmare appeared. Then lit itself on fire.

"Oh it's just you" hiccup said in a bland tone.

"This may sound stupid but run towards ravens point!" Sparrow said.

"IT IS STUPID!" He shouted to her.

"I know. That's why I won't live to my 20's!"

They ran towards ravens point where Sparrow lifted her staff so that the hook could grab a thick branch.

Pulling herself up she reached her hook down again and lifted a terrified Hiccup into that tree. 

By the time they did that the nightmare was caught.

"We should look for the dragon. Then confront chief." Sparrow said, quite relieved. "He'll be less than thrilled with us."

"Uh huh."

They carefully lowered themselves down.

Then set off to look for the dragon.