the king

"what is that?" Sparrow said as a huge ice fortress appeared into their vision.

"I don't know. How's Hiccup doing?" Astrid replied.

"The bleeding stopped. I will have to find a way to make a prosthetic."

They flew into a hole. Their dragons landed in a kinda dark cave.

The stormcutter roared beckoning them to follow him again.

When they exited the tunnel they found themselves in a large ice dome.

"Woah" Astrid and Sparrow said while looking around.

"Look!" Astrid pointed to a large white dragon.

The dragon noticed the human presence and rose to be in front of them.

The dragons bowed.

"This must be the king." Sparrow said while trying to bow, with Hiccup still in her clutches bridle style.

The k UK blew some frost into their windswept hair.

The girls giggled.

"Alright, Hiccup is getting heavy." Sparrow adjusted her grip on Hiccup.

They walked to a father ledge away from the king.

She saw a spot where she could set Hiccup. Gentilly placing him in the spot.

"Let me guess you need time, two extra sets of hands, a knife, and a really big log." Astrid said while pulling a log to her.

"Oh. Yeah, thanks."

The girls got to work. While their dragons played and talked to the stormcutter.

"We really should name the dragon that brought us here." Astid said, cutting a large chunk of the log.

"Cloudjumper" Sparrow said, ''That should fit. And did you cut this with your axe? We could have made boards instead of wildlings it."

"Oh, oops. Guess I didn't realize that. Cloudjumper is a good name for him."

A few hours later, the bed was made. Literally.

Some yak hide was placed as a mat so Hiccup could be a little more comfortable.

Astrid went to look for a cave to live in, while Sparrow stayed to make Hiccup a prosthetic.

Ok short chapter I know. But I wanted to tell u guys what happened in Berk. :]