how to humiliate your bully or bullies

"Haha! You, a fishbone." Snoutlout laughs,         " wait your serious."

"Ummm.... YEA!" Sparrow says, in a slight sarcastic manner.

"Well the whole village will have to know. And then you will be humiliated."

The twins are laughing, doubling over. Everyone knew that of all the teens, Snotlout was the most competitive and fastest, next to Astrid. 

"Ok then, we race tomorrow morning, 10 am. It will be one lap around the training arena." Hiccup says, in a bland tone.

"Challenge accepted, but every teen has to race. The winner gets what they want." Snotlout said.

"Deal" Sparrow agreed to these additions. It's would make it a little more...spicy.

<..>..<..>

The next day, nearly the entire village had heard of this challenge to Snoutlout.

The teens were lining up at the designated start and finish.

Astrid, Snotlout, the twins, Fishlegs, Sparrow, and Hiccup.

Everyone knew that the two fishbones weren't going to win. It was gonna be Astrid.

"On your mark, get set......GO!"

The teens took off. Astrid leading, snotlout trailing.

When the end was in sight for Astrid and Snot, someone passed them taking first, then another person passed them taking second. Astrid in third, Snot in fourth, the twins in fifth, (don't ask, they passed at the the same time) and Fishlegs in sixth.

Sparrow had gotten first, Hiccup in second.

"HEY! YOU GUYS CHEATED!" Snotlout yelled at them.

Hiccup noticable flinched. Sparrow just laughed.

"Ma-mabey yo-you shou-should ha-have pra-practiced! Instead of braggingon how you were gonna win.'' She said in between laughs. Running non stop yesterday had tiered them out but made them a touch faster than the rest. "Anyway my reward, you know what I want.."

Snotlout and all the other teens looked at each other, fearing for their punishment. Astrid not so much.

"I want a... friend." She finished.

"HUH!" All the teens said at the same time.

"Yeah. Anything wrong with that?"

"No!" Snotlout said quickly before she changed her mind.

<..>..<..>

Snot and the twins had been humiliated. They bragged about how they were gonna win, only to be beaten by the fishbones.

Astrid took this and didn't think anything of it. She never really wanted to join the race. After all she had only joined because of the pressure from the village.