part IDK

Hey. hi. So anthor time skip. So yeah. I really don't feel like designing Sparrow when she's like 30. So she looks almost like Astrid but with a red shirt and nightfury carvings on her gold thingies. And her skirt has no spikes. And she has no head band. Only a small hair decoration.

10 years later

A small village was formed on a island.

Sparrow and Hiccup eventually got married. Astrid and Arrow also were married. They had moved to dragons edge when Dragos army attacked and killed their alpa. It's okay, Toothless defeated the bad alpa and is now the alpa.

Astrid and Arrow had two kids, Zephyr and Nuftuk(gosh I hoped I spelled that right) . Zephyr with red hair like her dad and blue eyes like her mom. Nuftuk had blond hair and brown eyes. Each acted sorta like their parents. Violent. Each had their own dragon. Zephyr with a nightfury named Dart and Nuftuk with a nightmare named Charm.

Sparrow and Hiccup's kids were almost the opposite of Astrids and Arrows kids. Their first born, a girl, was named Valka, for her grandmother. Having auburn hair and green eyes like her grandmother with a fighting and nerdy personality. And her dragon, a stormcutter named shadow. Their set of twins, chaotic amberverts. One a girl the other a boy. The girl named Reinly (Rain-le) had hazel brown hair with blue gray eyes. She was creative and was always following her older sister. With her nightfury, Night Jewl. The boy named Atlas was a auburn hair boy with one green eye and one blue gray eye. Not having a older brother around he spent his time with his dad. And of course his nadder, Ezra.

<..>..<..>

Back at berk, Fishlegs and Heather got married and had a raven haired boy and a blond haired girl. Maisy and Deer.

Ruffnut and Snotlout got married and had one boy. A blond boy with black streaks in his hair. His childhood was filled with explosions and a much better childhood than Snotlouts. His name was Punchlout. He, as his name suggests, punches a lot.

Tuffnut found himself a girl named Raven. They had had twins. Each with blond hair. Two girls. And they had a third one, a blond boy. The girls names are Carmin and Hera. Their boy was named Astonut. Each causing manheim.

Stoick did not stop being chief, while he could see that Snotlout could be chieft he wanted to be sure.

As of right now everyone one was on their dragons. Even their kids. Gobber had stayed behind at berk.

Now as a thunder storm was  approaching they had to land on the nearest island.

Which so happens to be the edge, though they did not know.

"This seems like a good place Chief. It appears only to have a small village of 10 houses." Snotlout said coming up to Stoick.

He nodded and they flew down to land. Each dragon let out a huff of tiredness.

"Daaaaaad! I am hungry!" Astonut whined while getting off his gronkle.

"Yes I know but a little later okay?" Tuff leaned  down to him and patted his back. Tuff even for his crazy past was a great father.

Walking to the village they saw a hazel brown haired girl with blue gray eyes looking at them and their dragons. She ran off to thor knows where.

A little while after that four more kids appeared and ran away. Soon the berkins found themselves in the village square. Their dragons were close to them. Behind them in fact.

A women that was clearly Astrid dropped her drink. (Probably yaknogg. Even though that's off seson and for snoggletoge I put it in here) . She sputtered and ran towards biggest house. At the top of the hill.

"Wait was that...Astrid?" Fishlegs asked. The group nodded.

Astrid was all grown up and was absolutely stunning.

"This is boringgggggggggg!" The kids complained.

"Is it? I find it amusing." A voice spoke up from behind them.

A women stood there. She was clearly the chiefs wife becuse she had that look to her.

All the kids they saw from earlier were behind her.

"My husband is not here at the moment, so please berk come to our humble and small great hall." She said. She was definitely the chiefs wife now.

Dragons began to fly around creating a beautiful atmosphere of color.

"Oh. Some of these guys are shy. Especially my three. Astrids here, not so much." Then the hazel haired women whispered so only the berkins could hear, "watch out for those two."

As if in cue Astrids kids popped up from behind their mother with a small axe and small sword.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

They had begun to walk to the great hall and Astid was scolding her kids on how that was not the element of surprise. They shouldn't have come on cue when the chieftess whispered instead they should have jumped out before she whispered.

"So may we have you name, please." Stoick asked.

"SPARROW! Couldn't you have sent a terror mail that they were here instead of me finding them here?" Someone landed from behind them.

They all turned around.

"Yes but honey, it would have flown in your face." Sparrow said.

Her kids ran out from behind her and hugged this man. The man had auburn hair and a beard with forest green eyes.

He smiled and asked how their day was.

Atlas began to go on a rant about his day and the girls were waiting for him to say done. So they could rant.

"Astrid! Have you seen Zephyr and Nuftuk?" Anthor voice came from behind. It was a red haired man with a beard and cool brown eyes.

"Yes they are right he-" Astrid was cut off by a excited squeal.

The chief had said something about a new species of dragon and the auburn haired girl was ecstatic.

The kids from berk were already off with Astrids kids. The haddock kids were still swarming their father.

"Come we have a lot to talk about." Sparrow gestured for them to come inside.