Berk

"This is it Gobber! The day my boy gets to become a viking." Stoick said.

"Yes. But the hoffersons reported that Astrid did not return last night. And I never saw the light of Sparrow's hut. Did Hiccup ever return last night?" Gobber stated.

"No. That's strange."

"I never saw Sparrow go out this morning to Gothi's hut either."

Stoick shrugged it off. Then started his speech.

Gobber walked down to where Hiccup was supposed to be.

He wasn't there.

'STOICK!" Gobber called up. "The lad isn't here!"

"What!" Soick roared.

Gobber went to his forge to see if Hiccup was running a bit late.

Hiccup wasn't there.

Instead he found three notes.

(Italics is for Astrid regular is for Hiccup and bold is for Sparrow)

Hey Gobber. So you might have noticed that I am not at the ring nor at the forge. I am not on berk. And I plan never to set foot on berk again. I ran away last night. On a dragon, Toothless. I cleared out my small room so that their is no evidence of the dragon. Please keep this a secret, the dragon and the note. I am giving you a small charm to remember me by. It's the string at the bottom of the note here. And don't worry about me I will be fine. And out of all the people at Berk I will miss you the most. Now you may saw what about Sparrow, I know you that I have a crush on her. She is with me. If I ever see you again, I will be in one piece. I promise. Make up a lie. Don't tell my dad, ever about this note or the others please.

HHHIII

HELLO GOBBER. SO. I RANAWAY. THERE I PUT IT PLAINLY DOWN. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HICCUP PUT IN HIS NOTE. BUT I DO KNOW HE WILL MISS YOU. AND MY PARENT WILL MISS ME. Don't worry I will be fine I am a shield maiden. I will be in one piece. Pinkie promise. Please don't tell anyone. I trust you the most with this burden. And I made you something too. We all did. Nobody knows this but i may have a dragon now. Well Hiccup and Sparrow know this. She's the deadly nadder. Her name is Stormfly! Anyway thanks for reading this. Burn this note if you want. AH

Gobber! Hey. So it's been a good minute since I talked to you or Gothi. Tell her that I will miss her and you. Thanks for giving me a home on Berk. I really wish I remembered more about my past. But it was a blank. As always. Thanks for the small hut it was the cutest. As you and Gothi know I have a crush on Hiccup. But I have seen the way he looks at Astrid. I am totally chill with being the third wheeler. I will find a way to get them together. Also, this bit is for Gothi, thanks for the apprenticeship. I think it will come in handy. Also I made you both things! I also have a dragon, her name is Nuri. I could talk about her for ages, but this letter is getting really long.

Anyways bye Sparrow

"Oh. You three." Gobber sighed. "I will miss you all."

Gobber was about to throw the notes into the fire. But then he noticed the gifts. Each had a single small dragon scale on the strings. A navy blue scale necklace, a light blue scale necklace, and two black scale necklaces with a teal tint and a few beads next to the scales.

Gobber took the necklaces. He was gonna give Hiccups necklace to Stoick.

He was gonna give Astrids necklace to her parent.

And he was gonna keep one of Sparrow's necklaces and the other was for Gothi.

Then he tossed the notes into the fire.

'If only Hiccup and Sparrow knew that they liked each other. Then Astrid will be the third wheel.' He thought.

He was gonna keep their secrets until they came back. If they ever did and he was gonna hold Hiccup to his word that he was gonna stay in one piece.

"Imagine he came back missing his left leg!" He laughed to himself.

Now he wrapped Astrid and Hiccups necklaces in separate pouches.

He walked to the chiefs house and placed Hiccups pouch on his table.

Then he walked to the Hofferson house and placed Astrids pouch on their table.

Then he found Gothi at her hut. He handed Sparrow's second necklace to her. She looked up at Gobber, his face said 5that those tree teens are not going to be found. She placed the necklace over her head.

She wrote in the dirt.

I will miss them

However Gobber orginally read this as:

I killed them

He got a good bonk before reading it right.

Gobber nodded his own necklace on his neck.