Part 6

"how do you know?"

Wu Qi looked at him with some surprise.

The little girl over there finished pressing her legs and went in the other direction with her friends. There is a small gate on the other side of the stadium. A few minutes walk from the small gate is a canteen in University A. It is probably for eating. .

Xu Jing Yu looked at her slender back, remembering the way she lowered her eyebrows and patiently coaxed Ying Chi, and felt that ordinary people should not be able to refuse her, let alone a brat like Ying Chi. Seeing that she was about to leave, he pointed to his chin: "Feel like it, do you want to call her?"

But what's her name?

Wu Qi smiled: "Forget it, it's not good to push too hard. I left my business card for Ying Chi. He will call me when he thinks about it."

He recently found a few good prospects who are busy with this matter. Ying Chi was going to let it go.

Boxing matches rely not only on strength, but also on fighting spirit and enthusiasm.

If Ying Chi doesn't even have the most basic fighting spirit, it will be useless even if he recruits people into the team.

Xu Jing Yu understood what he meant, twitched his lips and said nothing more.

On the other side, Zhong Wei Wei looked back several times and couldn't help but ask Ying Huan: "Do you know the man in the red baseball uniform?"

It is somewhat inappropriate to describe Xu Jing Yu as a boy or a teenager, because he does look different from many boys in school. With his short hair, chiseled face, and tall and straight figure, he looks like a man full of hormones and young. man.

The most important thing is that he looks a little familiar, as if she has seen it somewhere...

Ying Huan thought for a while and said, "Let's consider him acquainted. Ying Chi had boxed with him and lost a bonus of 10,000 yuan."

"ah?"

Ying Huan briefly explained the matter, including the fact that her dentist was Xu Jing Yu's mother.

"Then he is a boxer?"

"Yeah, a professional boxer."

Zhong Wei Wei smiled: "You are quite destined."

Ying Huan said: "Naughty fate."

Zhong Wei Wei laughed.

After thinking about it, she still felt that Xu Jing Yu looked familiar. Such a handsome man would definitely not be forgotten if she had seen it.

"What's his name? I always feel like I've seen him somewhere. Is he an athlete? Campus Posts Or there should be an introduction online."

"Zhou Bai Hao."

"I'll search later."

"Why are you searching for him?"

"He's handsome. Let's see if he has a girlfriend, hehe."

"..."

Ying Huan was speechless. However, like Ying Chi, Zhong Wei Wei searched for "Zhou Bai Hao" and couldn't even find anything.

Lin Siyu was from the student union. She helped ask classmates from other colleges and found no such person!

Zhong Wei Wei said: "Mysterious."

Lin Si Yu: "Maybe he is not a student?"

"He's a student."

Ying Huan remembered that Dr. Du said that her son was also studying at University A. As for which major and which year he was in, she didn't know.