14

Most of the people in the club are young guys around 20 years old, a large proportion of them are 17,23 years old, and they are basically single. Because boxing athletes are classified according to their weight, their height and weight look very uneven, and their appearance is also the same...

There are many people with good figures, but good looks are a rare thing.

Xu Jing Yu is a rarity in the club. He has always been the club's star boxer. Many sponsors not only take a fancy to his good boxing skills, but also take a fancy to his appearance. These days, everything he does depends on a face.

Shi Lei was so angry that he fainted. He pointed at him and said, "Can I come down on you?"

Xu Jing Yu poured the water, stood next to the water dispenser, leaned against the wall and glanced lazily at her: "Well, you have to ask her about this."

Ying Huan: "..."

Everyone looked at her, waiting for her answer.

Ying Huan glanced past the group of people and looked at Xu Jing Yu. He was wearing a red T-shirt and black sweatpants today. The injury on his face had completely healed. His face had sharp edges and deep contours. He was really good-looking... Even if he blends in with the crowd and doesn't wear red clothes, she can still recognize him at a glance.

The man drank water and looked at her leisurely: "I am talking, can you speak?"

Ying Huan's ears suddenly started to feel hot and red, and she turned her face away: "I can't get down."

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows.

Shi Lei was stunned for a moment, then suddenly slapped his thigh and laughed: "Hahahaha, King Jing, you have today too! Don't think that just because you are good-looking, you will have privileges!"

"That's right, I'll just give Ying Chi some bragging rights."

"This is my biological sister, so the treatment is different..."

"Good luck to Ying Chi."

A group of people started laughing, and Ying Huan's face turned red with laughter.

They were all so immoral...

After Ying Chi finished his training, he ran over to Ying Huan to have dinner with him. He saw a group of people laughing as if they were crazy. He didn't know why.

Shi Lei came over and patted him on the shoulder: "You kid is so lucky. Your sister will be there in the future. Are you happy that the club is working as a part-time doctor?"

Ying Chi was stunned and looked at Ying Huan: "Really? Sister."

Ying Huan smiled and nodded: "Yes."

"Ahhhh! That's great!"

The young man went crazy with joy.

Xu Jing Yu frowned slightly, why is this kid so proud?

He glanced at the smiling little girl, snorted slightly, picked up the water bottle, and left.

Chen Sen Ran, who had been sitting next to him shaking his legs and watching the fun, suddenly laughed and looked at Ying Chi with contempt: "Sister Lian is being controlled, no wonder she got raped."

He stood up carelessly, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and said in a tone that didn't deserve a beating, " You can't compete in any big competitions like you."

Ying Chi suddenly turned cold and looked at him angrily: "What did you say?"

As he said that, he wanted to rush over.