35

Ying Huan didn't know that the two men had secretly arranged a boxing match, so she was a little surprised when she saw Zhou Bai Hao suddenly put on sportswear, put on a bandage and started to hit the sandbag with a cold face.

Zhou Bai Hao hasn't boxed for a while, and it is necessary to resume training.

If he really loses, it won't be too ugly.

He hit the sandbag hard with his fist, feeling very unhappy and regretting making this bet with Xu Jing Yu.

He and Xu Jing Yu grew up together, and they have similar aesthetics and preferences. For example, they both like boxing. Xu Jing Yu became a boxer, and he made behind-the-scenes investments. When he was in high school, Zhou Bai Hao chased a girl. The girl turned around and said that she liked Xu Jing Yu but didn't like him. This happened more than once or twice, and he was surprised. He was not inferior to Xu Jing Yu, so why did she always like Xu Jing Yu? They all look down upon him.

As for Ying Huan, he did have some feelings for her, but Xu Jing Yu couldn't help it even before he got too excited.

This is the first time Xu Jing Yu has been so anxious.

He laughed, interestingly.

Xu Jing Yu walked to the treadmill and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Ying Huan pressed the stop button and jumped off the treadmill, "Nothing. I haven't seen Mr. Zhou boxing for so long, so I'm a little curious..."

She turned to look at him, "Did you just say something?"

Xu Jing Yu looked down at her and asked with a half-smile, "Want to know?"

Ying Huan thought for a while, shook her head and said, "Forget it, I don't really want to know..."

If it's some secret about her boss, it's better for her not to know.

Xu Jing Yu laughed: "I didn't plan to tell you at first."

Ying Huan: "..."

If you don't tell me, then why are you asking?

In the office, Zheng Hong, the head coach from Beijing, looked at the young man in front of him and said with a smile: "Ying Chi, right? Your coach Wu has praised you several times. I have also watched your game videos before. Follow me to Beijing for training. How about it? Then directly participate in the World Championships."

Ying Chi looked at Zheng Hong, feeling unwilling to go, but he didn't know how to put it more tactfully.

Zheng Hong smiled and said, "If you have anything to say, just say it. It doesn't matter."

so?

Ying Chi scratched his head, organized his words, and said directly: "Thank you for your love, but I still want to continue in the club. You may not know that my dad has uremia, and I don't know when he will have an operation. Give him a kidney..."

Zheng Hong was stunned for a moment, he didn't know about this.

Ying Chi felt a little depressed when he thought of this, but it seemed that there was nothing he could do about it, and he had no choice.

He twitched the corner of his mouth and said with determination in his eyes: "So, I want to cherish all the opportunities now, no matter what competition it is, as long as there is I don't want to give up the opportunity that I can compete for, and I don't want to wait."

If one day he really needs to give up the game.

At least no regrets.

Ying Huan stood at the door of the infirmary and saw Ying Chi walking from the end of the coach's office with his head lowered.