65

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 65
Ying Huan was a little angry.

She felt that being in a high-profile relationship would be stressful.

As the saying goes, "die in the light".

Xu Jing Yu is an athlete, but he is handsome and is slowly shining. He will attract more and more attention in the future. Rumors There will be more and more rumors.

They had just begun, and she had to admit that she didn't have a heart as strong as his.

Ying Huan saw that Ying Chi and her parents had reached the corner of the third floor and did not notice them.

She looked at Xu Jing Yu and said lightly, "Yeah, I'm angry."

Xu Jing Yu hugged her waist and looked at her: "Ying Xiao Huan, to be fair, my parents have also met you. Since your parents have doubts, it's better for me to take the initiative to be honest when they ask."

Ying Huan frowned: "But my parents have different personalities from your parents, and our family is different from yours. I think you should tell me about this..."

Xu Jing Yu pressed his cheek and was speechless for a moment.

The two were silent for a few seconds.

"Hey, why don't you come up? Everyone is..."

Ying Chi, who had left and returned, stood at the entrance of the corridor.

When he saw Xu Jing Yu holding Ying Huan, his voice paused.

The young man scratched his head and felt a little ashamed.

He couldn't help scolding: "Xu Jing Yu, please pay attention! It's in public!"

Xu Jing Yu glanced up, tightened his hand on Ying Huan's waist, lowered his head and said, "Let's talk later?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Yeah."

Ying Chi saw them coming up, turned around and left, rolling his eyes.

The private room was very large, with three large round tables all occupied.

Because they were all from the club, Xu Jing Yu knew to some extent the tastes and appetites of this group of people, who just wanted to eat meat, so when he booked the private room, he also ordered the food.

As soon as he arrived, the food started to be served.

Ying Huan sat next to Lu Mei, and Xu Jing Yu sat down next to her.

"Where will we go after dinner?"

"You've just eaten and you're already thinking about the second show?"

"Do you have any arrangements? King Jing, please answer."

Xu Jing Yu glanced at Shi Lei and said, "Yes, the same place."

Wu Qi and several coaches sat at another table.

He shook his head when he heard this.

Coach Liu said: "These guys, the game is not over yet, they just want to have fun."

Wu Qi smiled: "That's all, let them relax."

It was eight o'clock after dinner.

Ying Hai Sheng had been out for a long time. His body was not suitable for staying up late or going to places like KTV.

Lu Mei said they would go back first.

Xu Jing Yu looked at them and said with a smile, "I'll see you off."