Part 58-2

Just as she was about to speak, her cell phone rang.

She glanced at it and saw that it was Xu Jing Yu calling.

Ying Huan sneaked back into the room, closed the door, answered the phone, and whispered, "Hello."

Xu Jing Yu leaned lazily on his chair, spinning a pen in his hand, "Why didn't you reply to my message for so long?"

Ying Huan whispered: "I was just in Ying Chi's room."

Xu Jing Yu held down the tip of the pen, threw it away, and asked her, "You haven't decided how to tell him yet?"

"No..."

Ying Huan raised her head and looked at the ceiling, "He was saying just now that you always called him a weakling, so don't call him that in the future."

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

He laughed and asked slowly: "Ying Xiao Huan, let me ask you a question. Answer me seriously."

Ying Huan suddenly became nervous: "What?"

"If Ying Chi and I quarrel or fight, who will you try to coax?"

"..."

Ying Huan was speechless about this question, but she still thought about it seriously and said cautiously: "I'll coax him first, and then I'll coax you in private, okay?"

Xu Jing Yu snorted: "I knew you would be like this, so next time that guy provokes me, I will still scold him when it's time to scold him."

Ying Huan: "..."

She asked expressionlessly: "Then I fall into the sea with your mother, who do you save?"

"Don't worry, my mother is a very good swimmer and can catch you easily."

"..."

It's so bullying.

Xu Jing Yu chuckled and changed the topic: "Should I pick you up tomorrow?"

Xu Jing Yu went for re-examination twice in the past two days, and it was confirmed that there was no major problem with his eyes, and he could recover slowly as long as he had a good rest.

The two haven't seen each other since they came back.

Ying Huan will go back to school tomorrow, and the same goes for Xu Jing Yu.

Ying Huan said hurriedly: "No need, I'll go back with Ying Chi."

"Then when will you see me?"

"Tomorrow night?"

Xu Jing Yu smiled: "Okay."

...

In the afternoon of the next day, Ying Huan and Ying Chi returned to school.

Ying Huan returned to the dormitory.

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu were both there.

Jiang Meng didn't know where she was, but she didn't care.

Zhong Wei Wei turned to look at her and smiled: "Why haven't I seen you for a few days? It seems like I haven't seen you for a long time."

Lin Si Yu then said: "Yeah, I feel like I haven't seen you for a long time.

After all, classmate Ying Xiao Huan has become a successful person, and she has a boyfriend when she goes out.

Her boyfriend is still Xu Jing Yu, and the girls' male god King Jing is still there. It was a great show at the competition!"