11

When Ying Chi heard that Ying Huan said she didn't know Xu Jing Yu, he immediately smiled and said proudly: "Xu Jing Yu, I tell you, you have no face with my sister, you are just a mosaic! Do you know what a mosaic is?"

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

The brat just exposed her shortcomings, so Ying Huan directly pressed the ice pack on Ying Chi's ears, "Stop talking."

Ying Chi was shocked by the ice, and asked in a low voice with a smile: "Sister, you really don't remember him?"

"do not remember."

Xu Jing Yu paused while tying the bandage and looked at Ying Huan.

The little girl lowered her head to look away from him and pursed her lips.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, lowered his head and continued to tie the bandage, laughing.

He knew that Ying Huan remembered him.

Sparring partner Cao Wei came over and threw the gloves to him.

Xu Jing Yu raised his hand, caught it in mid-air, put on the gloves and started training.

Ying Huan stopped Ying Chi's bleeding and asked him, "Are you dizzy?"

Ying Chi shook his head: "I'm not dizzy."

Ying Huan was about to check if there were any injuries or pain on his body when a frivolous smile came from behind him: "Hey, are you a medical nurse here? Or are you Ying Chi's sister? You look very young..."

Ying Huan turned around.

It was the young man who had just played a match with Ying Chi, and he still had a little injury on his face.

Ying Chi frowned slightly and said unhappily: "It's my sister, what do you want to do?"

Ying Chi had just told Ying Huan that this person's name was Chen Sen Ran.

Chen Sen Ran is quite straight-looking and has fair skin. He has tattoos on both arms. The patterns are not very clear. Like Ying Chi, he was a freshman in A, but he was specially recruited. He had poor grades in the 18th High School before and was a mess. This kind of person is not easy to discipline. If it weren't for Wu Qi, he wouldn't be able to recruit him. If you find a good young man, you won't want him.

But it is undeniable that Chen Sen Ran punches well, he is a fast and powerful boxer, and his defense is also solid.

Both of them were boxers in the 69kg category, so Wu Qi wanted to compare Ying Chi and Chen Sen Ran to see how far apart their strength was.

At present, it seems that Ying Chi is inferior in strength, mainly because of his inferior strength.

Chen Sen Ran pointed to his face and said with a smile: "I'm injured here, please help me take care of it."

Ying Huan glanced at him and said, "Okay, sit down."

Chen Sen Ran sat down, spread his legs carelessly, and leaned on the rope like an uncle.

Ying Huan gathered up her skirt and put her right knee against the table.

Seeing that his brow bone was also bruised, she asked, "Are you dizzy?"

"My gosh."

"Then lie down."

"Can you not lie down?"

Ying Huan glanced at him, her expression already a little cold, but she still said: "Okay."

Ying Chi frowned when he heard it.