53

In the blink of an eye, there was a coconut in Ying Huan's arms.

She looked up at Xu Jing Yu.

The sunlight was a bit dazzling. She subconsciously squinted her eyes and asked softly, "Did you predict that I would arrive at this time?"

Xu Jing Yu calmly moved to her left side, blocking the sunlight, and looked down at her: "It's time to rest. You should be there soon by this time."

So, he went and bought her a coconut.

Unexpectedly, he saw her get out of the car right after he bought it.

The little girl hurried to the door as soon as she got off the car.

The two hadn't seen each other for almost three months.

Ying Huan was in a different mood now.

She felt very happy when she saw him.

She lowered her head and took a sip of coconut juice and heard him ask: "Is it sweet?"

Ying Huan raised her head: "Sweet, haven't you ever drank it?"

Why do you ask her if she is sweet every time?

"No, I bought it for you."

Xu Jing Yu took her small suitcase and saw that her face was tanned pink just a few minutes after getting off the car.

He pointed his chin at the door: "Go in first, it's too hot here."

Ying Huan hummed, followed him for a few steps, looked up and found that he was looking at her, and asked in a low voice: "Why are you looking at me?"

Xu Jing Yu's lips curled up: "I haven't seen you for a few months. What's going on?"

Ying Huan blushed and lowered her head, not knowing how to answer.

"sister!"

Ying Huan looked up and saw Ying Chi standing at the door of the training hall waving hard, with a smile as bright as a little sun.

The young man ran over quickly and stood in front of her in the blink of an eye, "Sister, have you just arrived?"

Maybe it was because they hadn't seen each other for a long time, but Ying Huan always felt that Ying Chi had changed a bit.

The change was not in height or appearance.

She couldn't tell what was different.

She raised her hand to touch his head and muttered: " It feels like you've grown up."

Ying Chi: "..."

He shrugged and couldn't help but say: "My height has not changed, and my weight has not changed either."

As he spoke, he turned to look at Xu Jing Yu, his attitude and tone changed, and he hummed, "Why are you here?"

Seeing Ying Huan's suitcase in his hand, he stretched out his hand to grab it, "I'll get it."

Xu Jing Yu didn't fight with him.

He looked at Ying Huan who was drinking coconut juice and said quietly: "Buy coconut."

Ying Huan almost choked and glanced at him quickly.

Xu Jing Yu smiled, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and walked towards the door gracefully.

The lunch break was over, and Wu Qi kicked everyone out of their tangled sleep one by one.

A group of people woke up and saw a little doctor wearing a little white skirt standing at the door.